5. New comer?

Minkyu's POV:-

"Minnie!! Oh my gosh are you okay?!" Soori exclaimed as soon as she saw me.

Was I looking that dreadful? Dammit!

"Yeah, I am fine. Why?" I asked her while sitting on the couch. I am a hell lot tired.

"Are you serious?! Look at yourself! You look like you were sick for like 1 year straight." She came to me and looked at me angry and worried.

Sh*t! I am really going be a dead meat. She's gonna act like Sherlock Holmes and ask me thousands of questions. God help me! I never ever even killed an ant. Save me please!

"Will you say anything or are you going to have staring contest with the ceiling?" She looked at me in an irritated way.

"Oh yeah! Umm I was....I...." Minkyu think fast. Just think of anything which can save you right now. God! How dumb you made me!

Soori cocked an eyebrow and frowned at me. "You dumb kid! If you forget let me remind you again, YOU. CAN'T. LIE." She said while stressing over the last three words.

Okay I am done. I only lived for 4 years. My life was too short. Wait practically I lived for 22 years. But it's still too early to die. RIP myself.

"What the hell are you thinking of?! I am here talking to you and you're constantly having romance with the ceiling." She said but this time louder and scarier.

"Soo, listen, I was-" I was cut off by the sound of the main door opening. God I love you. You saved me. I can live more!

"Minnie you okay?!" Mr Yeon asked as he hurriedly made his way to me.

"Yes I am fine." I said smiling to assure him.

"Thank god! Mr Jeon told me about the incident that happened in the party. Sorry dear, I will never leave you alone next time. It was god's grace that Mr Jeon found you." He sighed relaxing.

Oh yeah, Mr Jeon that means Jeon Jungkook. He saved me. I think I should give him some kind of treat to show my gratitude.

"Mr Yeon-" I was cut off again but this time by Soori.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED? WILL SOMEONE TELL ME? I AM HERE WORRIED AS HELL AND NO ONE CARES? AND HOW DID SHE MEET MR JEON?" She spoke in one breath while the whole mansion was shook by her voice.

"Calm down, will you? I was going to say something and you just interrupted me." I spoke rolling my eyes.

She didn't say anything but she just gave me 'I will kill you later bitch' look.

I gulped and looked at Mr Yeon who was kinda enjoying the drama from side. I cleared my throat to make him focus on me and said "So Mr Yeon, I was actually thinking of calling Mr Jeon Jungkook on a dinner at our house as a way of courtesy."

"That's a great idea! He's a really big business man. It would be our honour if he visits us. But he never goes to anyone's house or meets someone especially." He said a bit sad.

But that's not what he told me. He was absolutely fine when I asked him about re-meeting someday.

"I think he'll come if I call him." I said a bit confident.

"And what makes you think so?" Soori spoke after finishing her glaring session on me.

"Actually when he was dropping me here, I asked him if we can meet again and he said of course we can." I replied.

"That's not how Mr Jeon normally talks. That's something new wow." Mr Yeon said with a knowing smile, which I don't know what means.

"Okay so you'll call him till then I'll explain everything to Soori as we both can look how she will die out of curiosity if we don't." Mr Yeon chuckled while Soori huffed and looked at her side.

I laughed at their silliness. I seriously love these people. They changed my life from a miserable to a really happy one.

I bid both of them good night and went upstairs to my room and changed in comfortable clothes.

Something about Jeon Jungkook is giving me a different feeling. I don't know why but something flutters inside me. What's this new feeling? And why was I smiling without any reason? Oh god! I am going crazy.

The next day...

Jungkook's POV:-

"Sir these files need to be signed for our new contract." My manager said while I was looking at our company's stats.

"Okay keep it aside I'll do it." I said as I was still looking at my laptop screen.

"Sir Mr Taehyun wants to see you." One of my staffs knocked at the door and said.

Taehyun wants to see me? That means something's going on in the mafia world.

"Okay send him inside." I said to him.

"Dongin I want my office empty now and no one should be outside or near my office." I gave my manager instructions. He nodded and left.

"Sir can I come in?" Taehyun asked.

"Yes, come." I signalled him to the seat infront of me. He sat there and looked at me seriously.

"Sir there's a news which I think you should know." Taehyun said calmly but his tone was chilling.

"And what's that?" I enquired him while looking straight at him.

"Jackson Wang was found dead outside his mansion."

A/N:-

Double update as y'all said it was so hard for y'all to wait for the next chapter.

I will post the next one soon. I will use my free time to write the chapters.
Luv y'all ( ˘ ³˘)♥