9. Who are you?

Minkyu's POV:-

Oh my god! Oh my god! I will die today. And he'll be the cause of it. I shouldn't fall for him. But he's so handsome. No! If you say and believe in things like this, you'll surely fall for him.

"Ah sorry actually there was an important call. I am really sorry, I stood up without saying anything." I stopped daydreaming as I heard his voice. He's such a gentleman. Gosh!

"Oh no no! That's okay. Let's eat now!" I stopped him from apologising. And made him sit on his place as I made my way to my chair.

Author's POV:-

"Mmhmm....it's so tasty!" Jungkook said showing his bunny smile.

"Awww you look like a bunny!!" Minkyu pinched his cheeks while cooing.

As soon as her hands touched his face, it seemed like his heartbeat stopped. He was so much in the moment that he didn't notice another person's presence in the room.

Watching Soori enter the dining area, Minkyu backed her hand off and started to eat.

Jungkook became disappointed from the loss of touch. He looked at his side to see a woman glaring at both of them.

He greeted her uninterested. He was not in a mood to talk to someone who just interrupted the best moment of his life.

Soori sat on a chair and silently served herself.

Minkyu was somewhat surprised by her silence. The most chaotic one can't be this silent. But she let it go, thinking that she wants to behave well infront of Jungkook.

There was complete pin drop silence. No one was saying a word. While the two lovers, among which one was unintentionally falling in love, were taking glances of each other silently.

Jungkook couldn't keep the intense moment. He cleared his throat, which made the two females to look up at him.

"Minkyu you are a very nice cook." He said ignoring the constant glares by Soori.

"Thank you so much Kook." She replied smiling without noticing the fact that she just gave him a nickname.

But the nickname didn't go unnoticed by Jungkook. He started to have a warm feeling all over his body. It was his first time experiencing all this.

Meanwhile, Soori couldn't handle all this, and stood up. She walked off and went upstairs to her room.

Jungkook smiled knowingly. While Minkyu was confused as well as pissed by her behaviour. She wasn't liking how Soori's conduct was today.

Jungkook stood up from his chair and went to her. He pulled the nearby chair too close to her. He sat their and held her hands.

Minkyu flinched but she felt warm and good from the touch.

"J-Jungkook-" She was protesting but Jungkook stopped her by placing his finger on her lips, shushing her.

"Don't say anything. And don't feel sorry for your sister's behaviour. It's fine. Or should I say that's the best. Atleast I got a chance to talk to you alone." He said in a very gentle tone.

She didn't say anything. Her mind was clouded. The proximity between them was making it worse. She tried to make some gap between them by looking down.

"You can't ignore me babygirl." He placed his index finger under chin and pushed her face up to have an eye contact with her.

Minkyu was questioning herself as if why she is liking it when he's saying those nicknames. Last time when Jackson was calling her those, all she was feeling inside her was, disgust. Was she falling for Jungkook?