6. I killed him!

Jungkook's POV:-

"What? Jackson died? But...." I started to laugh. It's not like I am shocked or sad. I was thinking of doing so from I don't know how long. But the fact that he was killed after the party is a bit suspicious.

I collected myself and looked at Taehyun who was confused, probably thinking why I was laughing.

"Any idea who killed?" I asked him. He shook his head and sighed. Damn! I want to know who the hell did it before me.

"Sir but I have a guess who could've done it so cleanly that no one can suspect him." Taehyun said with an uncertain look.

"And who do you think he is?" I asked out of curiosity. Although to be honest I am thinking of a name who can do this. But why would he do it? It's not like he had some serious issues going on with Jackson.

Minkyu's POV:-

"Will you stop now? Or you decided this as a workout?" Soori sarcastically asked me as I was walking back and forth in the hall.

"Can you stop with your taunts? I am thinking of something." I spoke sternly.

"Something? I guess you're thinking of someone." Soo said while making a Lenny face.

Yes. I am thinking of Jungkook. I just can't get him off my mind. He's in my mind since the time I saw him. I don't understand what's happening to me. He's all handsome, tough and charming, I agree. But his inner care and calmness just hit me. His eyes were telling me how genuinely he cared for me.

"See I said, you're thinking about someone." Soo again made that Lenny face.

"Gosh! First of all stop with that dirty looking face. And sec-" Soo cut me off.

"It's not a dirty looking face you fool. It's a 'I know whatever is happening' face. Okay now continue." Soo exclaimed in an excited voice. What is she so excited for?

"Thanks for increasing my general knowledge Soo." I said with a not so thankful fake smile.

"Okay so the thing is, although I took Jungkook's number from Mr Yeon, I still don't have the guts to call and invite him to our house." I said in one breath.

"Okay calm down, calm down. See, just call and say, I really want to thank you for helping me and all. I want you to have a dinner at our house. We would be grateful to have you." Soo instructed me.

"Why don't you yourself try?" I cocked an eyebrow at her. Although I want to talk to him, but I am nervous so I want her to say all this.

"No way! He's your Prince charming and all, not mine. Why would I say all this. I am not even involved in all this." Soo said while simply shrugging and went upstairs.

Wait what? She just simply went upstairs. Wow what a great friend I have!

You can do this Minkyu! Call him and just invite. What's so hard in it? One deep breath and dial.

I dialed his number. The ringing was heard and as time was passing by, my heartbeat was getting faster.

"Hello" , an unknown voice replied. Wait Mr Yeon gave me a wrong number? Shut up!

"Hello, is this Mr Jeon's number?" I asked nervously. Please say yes, please say yes.

"Yes" Omg yes!

"But who are you miss?" The unknown person enquired.

" I am Lee Minkyu. Actually Mr Jeon knows me. Can you just tell him that I want to talk to him?" I said politely.

"Okay miss." The voice replied.

I waited for a while but there was no answer. I think he's busy. If that's the reason then I will invite him some other day.

"I am sorry miss, but boss actually left for somewhere just a moment ago."

I sighed. "It's ok. I'll try another time." I ended the line.

Better luck next time Minkyu.

Jungkook's POV:-

"Sir we are here!" Taehyun said as we reached outside a huge mansion.

"Hmm..let's go then!" I replied as I looked outside my Lamborghini Aventador.

We walked to the gates and the guards stood infront of us in order to stop us.

I was taking out my gun but suddenly a voice made the guards give us way.

"Let them in." The person's voice said.

We walked inside as we reached the huge lawn infront of the mansion. I stood infront of the person.

"Long time no see Jungkook."

"Yeah. Although I saw you at the party yesterday, but nevermind." I replied with no interest.

"So what brings almighty Jeon Jungkook at my doors?" The male infront of me said with a dirty smirk.

How bad I want to wipe that smirk off his face!

"Nothing I just wanted to ask you something." I simply said.

"I know what you want to ask. And yes is the answer to your question." He said without any further delay.

"So you killed Jackson, right Kim Taehyung?" I said sassily.

A/N:-

Today's chapter is short. I'll try to make longer chapters.

Thanks for reading. :)

Love y'all :3