26. Unexpected

Author's POV:-

Its been more than few hours of Minkyu being unconscious in coma.

"You can see her and try to talk to her." Yoongi spoke as he took off his white long coat.

"I will go!" Both Taehyung and Jungkook said at the same time. They both glared at each other.

"Let me go first. You don't even deserve to see her." Taehyung gritted his teeth in anger.

"I don't deserve to see her? I?! Fuck off dude! You are the one because of whom she's in this situation. You should stay here." Jungkook pushed him aside.

Before more of an argument could start, Jimin and Jin stopped their respective friends.

Yoongi was observing this situation quietly from behind . His index finger and thumb on his chin.

"Neither one of you are going in. It's me who will visit her first." Jimin spoke making them look at him suspiciously.

"Why you though?" Jungkook cocked his eyebrow at him.

"Because I want to. And she gave me her best friend's tag so why not?" Jimin shrugged his shoulders and walked inside leaving the men behind him mouth opened.

Jimin's POV:-

I walked inside the room to see Minkyu with a face mask which was providing her with oxygen.

Watching her it felt like she was sleeping peacefully but just strangled with some medical equipments.

Her face was paler than before. I walked towards her bed and sat down at the nearest stool.

Her hand was dug with some needles for blood transfer. I held her hand softly. Taking care of it like it might break.

She was a bit warm but lesser than me. I looked at her innocent face. She didn't deserve any of this.

"Minkyu, it's me, Jimin. Park Jimin. Your best friend. The one who promised to be there for you when you need." No movement. I looked down at the hand I held of her.

"But I didn't. I-I am sorry. S-So sorry. I don't deserve to be even called your friend. I didn't know you were so fragile. You should not been here within this mafia shit." I spoke as a drop of tear fell down on her hand.

"All you got throughout your life is pain. You lost way too much at once. And still you're the one suffering again." My words came out really weak. I was shivering from inside.

But suddenly..... suddenly...

.....I felt her move.

I swear to god, she moved. Her hand shook. I felt it! A smile formed on my lips.

"Minkyu you can hear me?! I swear I will never let you hurt. I will always keep you safe. But please open your eyes." I was so overwhelmed that I was crying happily.

"You're everything we need right now Minkyu. You don't even know how much Taehyung is suffering right now. Please sweetheart! Open your eyes." I begged her holding her hands.

Minkyu's POV:-

Why is everything so dark? Where am I? It's scary!

Suddenly everything went all white. I looked everywhere but nothing was at sight.

"Someone save me!" I screamed with all the power I had.

"Minkyu, it's me, Jimin. Park Jimin. Your best friend. The one who promised to be there for you when you need." I heard a voice.