36. Final (End Pt.1)

Areum's POV:-

I stopped my car infront of my favourite club. I opened my holster as I can't take guns inside. Fixing myself a bit, I walked inside.

It was pretty early, that's why very few people were in here. I walked towards the bar and sat on the stool.

"A glass of Soju!" I knocked at the table making the bartender turn towards me. He looked at me up and down making me annoyed.

"Do your damn work! Bring my drink." I spoke sternly gritting my teeth. He nodded and brought a glass of wine. I took it and gulped it down.

The bitter taste with some burning sensation made me hiss. Perfect way to make yourself feel better from all the stress. I slowly gulped few more glasses without any care.

My brain felt clogged. I closed my eyes as the pain increased. Some blurry visions came infront of my shut eyes.

"Minkyu.....mom....dad.....siso....bro.... Soori....Mr. Yeon......" I held my head tightly. Why are these names buzzing in my ears?

Tears filled my eyes. "One more glass..." I said slowly. "Ma'am are you okay?" The man asked. I slightly nodded. "Just give me more wine!" I shouted at him due to the pain.

He gave me some more as I gulped them. Tears flowed down my eyes. "Tae? Kook? Jimin?" My head felt like it will blast from all the pain. "Help! Who the fuck are they?" I cried.

"Miss?" The bartender got worried. "Let me call a doctor!" He spoke as I shook my head. "No! I want Yoongs. Bring him." I breathed with great difficulty.

"Ma'am we don't know him." He spoke. "But we know someone who can help you." He said again as he dialled some numbers.

"Sir she is not okay. You should come faster." He said talking to the person on the call. "Who are y'all? Why y'all are invading my brain?" I shouted and cried hard.

Taehyung's POV:-

I drove faster after the call from the bartender. I was almost inside the city. I just had to reach the club.

My heart was beating faster than ever. The thought of seeing someone I love the most after having the heartbreak of hearing she is dead, it's wild.

After a few more minutes of drive, I reached the club. I saw a black car outside. It's her? I held my chest trying to calm myself down.

"You can do this!" I pushed myself. I looked in my car's drawer. Chloroform. "This is needed. Don't worry!" I spoke to myself as I poured some on my handkerchief.

I walked out of my car. Each step towards the club, felt so heavy and hard for me. I went inside to see very few people laying drunk.

I wandered my eyes around and then it was when it locked with the specific someone. "M-Minkyu...?" I whispered.

I walked slowly towards her. My heart was thumping as if it will drop out of my chest anytime soon. I was close to her as she was groaning in pain.

"Minkyu?" I said as I kept my shaking hand on her shoulder. Her big sparkling eyes looked at me as if pleading me to help her.

She is exactly like Minkyu. She is Minkyu. Otherwise my heart wouldn't have beaten the way it is beating for her right now.

"Tae? Kook?" She asked me with tears in her eyes. I knew it she was and is my Minkyu. But is she getting her memory back?

I held her cheeks. "You remember me? I am your Tae. You love me, you remember?" I said looking into her eyes.

She shook her face and removed my hands. "I don't know anything! My head....it hurts!" She cried and held her head.