e p i l o g u e.

TWO CHAPTERS BEFORE THIS HAVE BEEN RELEASED! READ THOSE FIRST!

Ariella's POV:

1 year later...

"You're a psychopath!" Maeve yelled at Milo as he repeatedly stabbed his cooked chicken.

"Eh I prefer creative but that'll do." He replied shrugging.

"Mom!" Maeve said.

"I mean the chicken is dead.." I trailed off.

"You two are going to hell for killing that poor chicken." Maeve said shaking her head.

"It was already dead when we bought it Mae." Milo told her.

"Still going to hell. Rest in peace Bob." She did the cross and kissed her chicken.

"I- did you forget what I do for a living?" I asked. She shook her head.

"You do the pew pew shit." She laughed doing guns with her hands.

I let out a loud laugh at her behaviour. I watch her as she grabbed a piece of chicken and ate it.

"This chicken is amazing. Who made it?" She asked stuffing her mouth.

It was silent for a few seconds.

We started laughing really loudly. Milo starts holding his stomach crying out laughter.

"What?" Maeve asked confused.

"You literally just ate the chicken!" I told her.

"Okay and?" She asked really confused. That just made us laugh more.

"God! I can't breathe." Milo laughed.

Elias walked through the door dropping the groceries on the ground.

"Dad, they are laughing at me." Maeve huffed.

"What's happening?" He chuckled.

"It's a long story." I sighed smiling. Milo still sat their cackling his ass off.

"DUDE STOP!" Maeve yelled.

Elias sat down next to me and put my legs in his lap. He gave me a quick kiss.

"Hello angel." He whispered.

"Hello nameless boy." I whispered back jokingly.

He laughed. "So we are bringing that back?"

"Yep." I nodded chuckling.

"Okay! Fine! I'll stop laughing!" He snapped, letting out little chuckles later.

"Good!" Maeve replied eating a piece of chicken again. Milo's face became red and it took him seconds for him to start laughing.

"MILO!"

...

I looked at my long dress ripped into a short one. I looked at Elias, who was trying to conceal his smile, then back at the dress.

"I don't know if I should kiss you for making the dress look hot or hurt you for ruining my favourite dress." I finally spoke.

"I'm allowed to pick right?" He asked. I slowly turned my head to look at him.

"Okay, maybe not." He said nodding.

I kept staring at the dress contemplating my life. What made him even touch the dress? Doesn't that mean I have to buy a new one?