f o u r.

Marcello's POV:

"Overdose? She died of an overdose. I don't understand why she stole her in the first place if she knew she was going to be a druggie." Mateo said.

"That explains why she worked to pay the bills." Valentino said.

"So we just going to ignore the fact she got arrested three times." I said pointing at the screen.

"Ok and we all got arrested when we were younger. It just shows she is a Romano." Mateo said shrugging.

I mean he isn't wrong.

Ariella's POV:

The whole drive to IKEA, Rafael tried to make conversation. Me being myself ignored him. Once we arrived, I jumped out the car and headed in the building.

I decided to go with a dark theme for my room. Not really a fan of bright colours.

I got some black and dark grey soft blankets. Black tapestry for my wall. Basically, a lot of black and grey stuff while trying to not get lost. Rafael just got other stuff for his room. I quickly went to the checkout.

"Hi I would like to buy my stuff." I said to the lady at the checkout. She looked around checking if there was anyone near me.

"Are you buying all of this yourself?" She asked.

"Yeah. Is there a problem?" I asked rudely.

"No. There isn't." She replied and I rolled my eyes.

When she finally finished scanning, I bought my items and snatched my receipt out of her hands. I put everything in the car and then left to go to the Apple store. I mean I might as well waste my money since I'm not paying the bills anymore.

"Ariella!" Rafael screamed from behind me. I turned around and saw him running towards me.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"The Apple store. I need a laptop." I said walking away. We walked in and checked the laptops before deciding on the MacBook Air. I quickly bought it and left with Rafael.

We went to the car and saw a man trying to get in to it.

"Hold this." I said giving Rafael my bag. As I walked faster to the car, I tied my hair.

"Hey! What the fuck are you doing?!" I shouted. The man looked at me and smirked.

"I'm trying to get into my car." He said stepping away from it.

"This isn't your car. It's my brothers." I said. The shock coming to me after I said brother. I sounded so weird in my mouth.

"Listen here little girl. Give me the keys and I'll leave you alone or else you'll get hurt." He threatened. I scoffed.

"I'd like to see you try asshole." I shouted pushing him. He got made quickly and tried to push me but I moved out the way. He screamed in frustration catching people's attention.

"Ariella. I can handle it." Rafael shouted. I shook my head.

"Come on. Don't tell you can't beat up a little girl." I said egging him on.

He ran up to me and pushed on the hood of the car. He tried to punch but I moved my head. He tries again but I kick him in between the legs. He falls on his knees and I punched him in the face hard. He groaned in pain.

"Try and break into a car again and it'll be worse." I threatened. I started to walk away when I heard an opening of a pocket knife. People around us gasped and started warning me.