t w e l v e.

(Just a little heads up. I posted two chapters. So if you haven't seen chapter 11, go back and read it.)

Ariella's POV:

I groan as I park in front of the warehouse. Maybe I had too much to drink last night.

I walked into the boss' office with Mark's file. I pushed the door without knocking and he wasn't in there. I just put the file back on his desk and begin to walk to out.

"Where do you think you are going Angel?" He asked and I stopped in my place.

"Where were you? I didn't even notice you in here." I said turning around.

"I was under the table picking up my papers." He asked walking up to me.

"Oh okay." I sighed. This headache wasn't doing me any good.

"What?" He asked confused.

"Sorry I have a headache." I said and he nods.

"Hangover?" He asked.

"Yep." I nodded. He laughed and pulled me closer to him. He started massaging the back of my head which felt really good.

"Thank you..." I stopped realising I still didn't know his name.

"Elias." He finished for me. I smiled at him and nodded.

"I'm Ariella." I said back. He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"I know." He said shaking his head. I felt this overwhelming feeling build in my stomach. It felt good though. It wasn't those ones I'd get in a panic attack. He passes me the files and plays with my hair. He looks me in the eye and pushes my hair behind my ear.

Perfect time to kiss him Ariella.

I look down at his lips before staring at his eyes. I begin to lean in and he comes closer.

"Hey bos- shit sorry didn't know you were busy." Someone said retreating out of the room.

"No. It's fine." I said to him. I look back at Elias and kiss his cheek.

"I have to get going but I'll be back soon enough. Don't forget about me." I said skipping out of the office.

"Forget you? I couldn't even if I tried Angel." He shouted. I laughed loudly for him to hear.

...

Olivier Adams. Next one the termination list and funny thing is that he is in Florida so I'm gonna have to go back. I call Mateo and put the phone on my ear.

"Mateo." I said after he answered.

"Yeah." He said.

"I need you to find someone called Olivier Adams. Keep him hostage but don't kill him." I said.

"W-why?"

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I'll do it. Wait are you coming?"

"Yeah. Don't tell anyone though. Oh and get the guests rooms ready please."

"Don't break that- yeah okay bye!"He said ending the call.

"That was weird." I said shrugging. Toby and Maya come out my house with snacks and drinks.

"ROAD TRIP!" I shouted. They laughed and jumped into the car.

This is going to be a long drive.

...

After 3 days of bickering, singing, and arguing with people along the way. I finally pull up to the familiar driveway. I take a sigh and get out the car.