t w e n t y - o n e.

sorry for the late updates. I haven't been doing well lately, so I took a break. everything became too much because I bottled it up. yeah i know that's very stupid of me. Buttt I'm back now. I'm kind of doing better but not really if you get what I mean. However, writing calms me a lot so I wrote two chapters. hope you enjoy :))

Ariella's POV:

11 months later... November 21st 2021.

"COME ON!" Toby screamed to us as he opened the car door. We jumped from the first floor. The building catching on fire right after. People screamed in pain above us and we leapt into the car. Toby drove away going over the speed the limit.

The police cars chasing us wailing their sirens shocking us.

Fuck.

"They knew we were coming." Maya spoke furiously.

"Shit." Toby mumbled. Suddenly, a bullet flew through our car window. I nodded at Maya and we grabbed guns.

We stuck our heads out the window and started shooting at the police cars. I got one of the tires making them lose control and crash into each other. Other cars came through and started shooting.

"Shit I'm out of bullets." I shouted and put my head back inside. I found bullets but I also found grenades.

Luckily it was just us on the road and the police cars. So there were no civilians around. I grabbed one of them and pulled the pin out. I throw it at the cars.

"DRIVE FASTER!" I shouted. Toby drove faster and the cars blow up behind us. I laughed watching the bright flames blow into the night sky.

"HAHA FUCKERS!" Maya yelled laughing. I pulled my mask off after I put my head inside the car.

"Next time, let's just throw grenades at everything." Toby chuckled.

We finally arrived home and went to our separate ways. I walked into my house and found Elias and Milo sleeping through Finding Nemo.

I smiled and picked Milo up and took him into his bed after changing his clothes. I went back downstairs and saw Elias putting his shoes on.

"Hey baby." He smiled hugging me. I wrapped my arms around him. I greeted him back and pecked his lips quickly.

We stood there hugging each in silence, swaying just a little. He caressed his fingers through my hair softly. It was peaceful. I yawned making him look down.

"You should sleep baby. I'll be back in the morning, okay." He whispered. I nodded yawning again. He leaned down and kissed me before leaving. I put the security system on

I got changed into my night clothes quickly and washed my makeup off. I checked on Milo and cleaned his toys of the floor. I put the baby monitor on so I could hear what was happening inside.

I went into my room and put my alarm on my right nightstand. I put my phone next to it and fell asleep.

...

My alarm went off and I groaned.

Now it's time to take Milo to preschool.

I quickly did my morning routine and got dressed.