s i x t e e n.

Ariella's POV:

We drive behind the massive building and go through the kitchen.

"Hey! You can't go through here." A man shouted.

"We are part of the Florida Undercover Detective Department. Any distractions during this mission. We will have to terminate you." Toby lied in a monotone voice showing his fake badge.

I don't know who made the badge but it looks legit.

The man nodded and scurried off along with his co-workers. We walked into the main hall and split up after Elias passed us our earpieces. I walked to the bar and ordered a vodka martini while keeping an eye out.

"Target spotted." Toby said through the earpiece.

"Where?" I ask.

"He's heading up to the stage. We can't take him now. Too many people watching." Maya spoke. I could see her strapless white dress in the corner walking up to Toby.

Everyone was walking to the front to watch Jackson speak. I didn't read his file but I'm guessing judging by his outfit he gets a lot of money.

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen. Today I've invited you personally to this auction. Highest bidder gets the child." He shouted for everyone to hear.

"First up we have Kimberly. She's not a virgin and has experience. She's new to the system. Billing starts at $200."

Sex trafficking. I can't wait to kill him now.

"We have to stop this now. I won't let anyone be sold so I'll create a diversion." I whispered angrily into the earpiece.

"Ariella." Elias warned.

"I'll be careful." I whispered walking through everyone in the crowd.

"Please!" I cried. "Have you seen my parents? I've lost them in the city."

I created fake tears in my eyes as I walked up the stage. I grabbed onto Jackson's suit sobbing.

"Please tell me you've seen them." I cried into his chest. He pulled me off him and wiped his suit.

"What's your name darling?" He asked smirking. His eyes trailed up and down my body before ticking stuff off a clipboard he was passed by a fellow helper on the side.

"Sophia." I lied.

"Well Sophia.. for this beautiful young girl here. She's fresh and new. Billing starts at $500!" He shouted. People instantly started auctioning. I looked around acting confused until I stopped on another person that's on the termination list.

Mason Gates - Rapist.

Still faking my confusion, I bent down to tie my strings that were on my heels.

"Mason Gates on your 9 Elias." I whispered. I saw Elias nod and keep him in view. Jackson pulled me up and held onto my wrist. I looked around and more people were showing up. They were all on the termination list.

Edward Williams - Human Trafficker: paid his way out of court.

Arthur Evans. - Domestic Abuser: destroyed evidence before court trail.

Harriet Turner - Child Murderer: seen mocking CPS or Nurses to take children.

They were all in the same room.

Looks like we are on a killing spree.

I made eye contact with Maya and looked over at the targets trying to signal they were all in the same room. She looked around and nodded at me.