t h r e e.

Ariella's POV:

We arrive at the airport and of course by looking at his clothing. I wasn't surprised when he told me about the private jet.

I hop on and sit on the seat farthest away from him but he just got up and sat in front of me. I roll my eyes look out the window. The flight attendant come and asks us what drinks we liked.

"Water." I said not so nicely.

"Ok. Anything else." She said politely.

"No." I replied. She nodded and left.

"That wasn't nice." Marcello said.

"Wasn't trying to be." I said rolling my eyes. He just sighed.

...

When the plane landed, I followed my 'brother' out. It was already dark outside. I breathed in the night air and went into the car.

"How many brothers do I have?" I asked. He looked shocked that I spoke to him.

"4 including me." I nodded and put my head on the car window before he drove off.

I felt a tap on the shoulder and I woke up and see Marcello staring at me.

"We're here." He said. I yawned and got up. My eyes widened.

Why the hell are 4 boys doing living in a mansion?

He started walking towards the door and I quickly followed playing around with my necklace.

"I'm home!" Marcello screamed as he opened the door. Soon after that,  I heard a whole stampede of footsteps coming towards the door.

When I tell you, they were fucking huge compared to my 5"4. I'm not joking.

"Is that her?" One of them asked. Marcello nodded.

"Hey. I'm Rafael. I'm 17 and obviously you know I'm your older brother." He said. I nodded.

"I'm Mateo. 18." He said glaring at me. I glared back.

"Ok. I'm Valentino. I'm 25." He said sweetly. I nodded.

"I'm Marcello. You already know that and I'm 27. Now you introduce yourself." He said looking at me.

"Ariella. 16." I said coldly looking them. I catch Mateo looking at my knuckles before I quickly stuff them in my pockets. He glared at me again and I gladly did it back.

"I'm going to take her to her room." Marcello said walking up the stairs. I sigh annoyed and follow him.

Mateo's POV:

"I'm Mateo. 17." I said glaring at her. When she glared back, I'm gonna admit. I was kinda shocked. I honestly thought she was going to be scared.

When everyone else introduced themselves, I saw her knuckles all bruises up. She caught me looking and stuffed her hands in her pocket.

Soon she went upstairs to her room.

"Did anyone see her hands by any chance?" Valentino asked.

"Yep." Rafael said.

"I think everyone saw it." I said going upstairs. I walked past her room and heard them talking. I rolled my eyes and walked into my room.

Ariella's POV:

"So this is your room. There's nothing in it so you can decorate it yourself." Marcello explained. I nodded looking around.

"So yeah I'm gonna go but come to me if you need anything." He said. I nodded once again and then he left.