t w e n t y.

Addison's POV:

2 years ago...

There she is.

I jump through her window and see her sniffing drugs off the table. I grab her hair and pull her back. I push onto the ground.

"Are you Adeline Thompson?" I ask sitting on top of her.

"Yes. Get the fuck off me." She shouted.

"No. You stole my father. Steven Thompson. Does that ring any bells for you?" I sneered in her face.

"Father? He doesn't have any kids but mine." She snapped. I stand up and get the heroin needle from the table and sit back onto her.

"He does. I'm Addison Blaine. I used to go by Addison Thompson. You broke our family. You stole him from us you whore." I sneered at her.

"I didn't steal anyone. Get the fuck of me." She said angrily.

"Yeah well I would but I don't like bitches that steal my shit." I snarled. I grab her arm and push the needle in her vein.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" She shouted moving her arm but I gripped onto it harder.

"Killing you and not getting caught sweetheart." I smirked winking. I pushed all the heroin in her vein at once.

"Nighty night." I whispered closing her eyes as she went weak under me. I got up and walked upstairs. I heard movement in one of the bedrooms. I opened the door a little and saw her getting into her shower.

She must be Ariella.

I walk into room once she closes the bathroom door and pick up her phone. It didn't have a lock on it so I go through her contacts and see a someone's name.

I wonder who Riley is.

I add her contact to my phone and quickly jump out of her window. As I walk down the street, I call her.

"Hello?"

"Are you Riley?"

"Yeah who is this?"

"Addison Blaine. Meet me at the park. I have a proposition for you." I ended the call and walked to the nearest park I saw.

Soon a brown headed girl walked into the park. She looked around before her eyes stopped at me.

"Addison?" She asked.

"Yeah. Are you a friend of Ariella?" I questioned. Her face scrunched up indecisively.

"Well.. she thinks I'm her friend but honestly I don't like her that much." She answered shrugging.

"Then that makes my job easy then. I'll give you a $100 a month to ruin her life. You can kill her or just make it a misery." I proposed. Her eyes lit up in excitement.

"Cool. I'll take it. When do I start?" She asked.

"Tomorrow." I answered passing her a check and walking away.

Very easy.

...

Riley's POV:

Present time..

I pull up into Ariella's driveway hoping that she didn't leave yet but her car was gone. I hope she isn't.

Become "friends" with her to get information about where she is living.

"Why couldn't anybody else do this? I don't want to be friends with that bitch again." I groaned getting out of the car. I knock onto their door and wait for them to open.