t w e n t y - t w o.

Ariella's POV:

"I'm Milo!" He said waving.

"Oh right I'm Ariella." I said copying Milo. Everyone's mouth dropped.

"YOU FOUND HER?!" They shouted at Dad.

"More like I found her but whatever carry on." Marcello mumbled. I snickered.

"Alessandro how could you have not tell us?" A lady shouted.

"Slipped my mind." He shrugged. I grabbed Mateo's chips and took some before he snatched it back.

"At least let me have some! You and Maya ate all of my chips that were in my house." I said snatching them back.

"Your house?!" A man exclaimed.

"You don't live with them?!" Another person said confused.

"Papa you have a LOT of explaining to do." I told him patting his shoulder.

"Why don't you explain?" He pushed. I sighed.

"You know them better." I said smirking.

"But isn't it your story?" He said smiling like an innocent person.

Oh for fucks sake.

"I don't like telling my story to random people father dearest." I whispered but everyone could still hear.

"Is this some kind of sick joke?" A man snapped.

"No it isn't. What's your names? Family by family because there are a lot of you in here." I asked.

"Well I'm Evelyn and this is my husband William. Those two are our kids Ethan and Mason." She introduced.  Her kids waved at me nicely. None of them looked over 10 years old.

"My name is Penelope and my husbands name is Wyatt." She told me.

"No kids?" I questioned.

"I can't have children." She replied sighing.

Maybe I shouldn't have asked that.

"I hope you at least get one." I smiled.

"Well then I'm Bella and this is Luis, my husband and our kids Kingston, George and Autumn." She said smiling at me. Her kids were teenagers. They looked nice and greeted me.

"My name is Matthew and this is my children Ezra, Carter and Savannah." He told me.

"Matthew Weston?" I asked.

There's a man called Matthew Weston, who is a rapist on my termination list...

"How did you know?." He replied.

Of course it's him.

"I just heard your name before that's why." I lied.

I looked at his kids and they smiled at me widely but it looked forced. Savannah was pulling her sleeves down as if she didn't want anyone to see her wrists. Carter's hands were shaking to the max but sat on them because I guess he didn't want the attention. Ezra just looked dead but hid it by smiling.

Does he abuses his kids too? If he does, I would LOVE to kill him.

"Give me a second." I said getting up. I ran to my car and grabbed my jumper. I came back in and passed it to Savannah.

"Here, I think you need it more than me." I whispered. She smiled thankfully at me.

"Savannah, do not put that on." He snapped. She looked scared and conflicted.