t w e n t y - t h r e e.

Ariella's POV:

After getting to know the others, we all sat down and started to eat dinner.

I still wasn't talking to my brothers. I mean I wanted to and I already forgave them a really long time ago. But I'll be petty and make them suffer until tomorrow to tell them I already forgave them.

"So Ariella you lived with your mother for how long?" Penelope asked.

"All my life." I replied.

"So 17 years?" She questioned.

"Oh I worded that wrong. I meant 14 years with my mother and then lived 2 years with my step father." I corrected.

"And were they good at being parents?" Matthew asked curiously.

"You shouldn't be asking that question Matt." I snapped.

"Milo is 4 and you are 17. Correct?" Wyatt asked.

"Yeah, what's up with all these questions?" I snapped

"Doesn't that mean you gave birth to him at 13?" Penelope gasped.

"At 13?!" Grandpa exclaimed in shock.

"I didn't give birth to him." I explained.

"So he is not your child?" Wyatt questioned.

"He is my child." I answered.

"How is he your child? He was born when you were 13." Penelope pushed.

"It's complicated Penelope. Leave it alone." Dad told her.

"No I want to know why she is having babies at this age. When I can't even have one?" She shouted.

"And that's my problem because?" I dragged.

"You had him when you were 13 Ariella! What were you doing at that age?" Wyatt exclaimed shocked.

Getting abused.

"Quite frankly it is none of your business and is not my problem that you can't have a baby." I said calmly as she became angry.

"You probably not even a good mother." Matthew added joining his fucking self to the conversation.

"Kids why don't you run into the living room and choose a movie?" I smiled. They nodded and left the room while the old enough teenagers stayed back.

"You can't even say anything about parenthood. You haven't really been doing it correctly, have you?" I shouted.

"Yes I have." He snapped.

"No the hell you haven't. So stop lying before I slit your neck with a knife." I snapped back. People gasped.

"Excuse me?!" He sneered getting up.

"Come on that's the spirit. Show everyone how you really are." I praised while getting up.

"I don't even know what you are talking about. Why are you attacking me?" He shouted.

"I'm attacking you because you are a disgusting piece of shit." I shouted.

"Ariella!" Everyone shouted.

"Dear god, why have you brought this on me?" He said touching his cross necklace.

"Don't bring god into this. You are not even fucking religious." I snapped.

"I am religious. I go to church every Sunday among others things in my religion." He shouted pointing at me.

"More lies from the fucking rapist." I yelled. Everyone gasped.