PLEAS READ ASAP!!

PLEASE READ!!

heyy everyone!

I'm supposed to be inactive right now but I actually don't care because I wanted to say that England right now is APPALLING.

England lost against Italy in the Euro Cup. It's quite sad to be fair but what happened after the match shouldn't have happened.

Saka, the youngest player on England's team, took the last penalty shot and missed causing England to lose the Euro Cup. Saka is a BLACK 19 year old boy.

I don't know who but someone decided to let the hopes and dreams of an entire British nation fall onto the shoulders of a 19 year old person should be arrested. Especially since it was the LAST shot to see who wins. He is STILL a teenager.

Straight after that, not even an hour after the match, Saka has been receiving threats and racism throughout social media. He's not the only one. Sancho and Rashford have been receiving racism as well. They are black people as well.

That is Saka's Instagram!

It's disgusting. England didn't want to take the L and now people are paying the price.

All the POCs are now terrified for their live because they are now getting hurt.

From what I've heard 12 people have been stabbed within the hour of the final result.

Also, these pictures have been going out lately.

For example this one:

It's not just POC, it's also Italian people who actually tried to leave Wembley station (which is in London) that got hurt really badly too BECAUSE they supported Italy

IT IS ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING AND STRAIGHT UP RACISM.

I don't know what's happening to the full extent right now since I don't even live in England.

(p.s I keep myself updated on what's happening in the world)

PLEASE wherever you live, BE SAFE! I'M SCARED FOR EVERYONE RIGHT NOW!

PLEASE WARN EVERYONE ON WHATS HAPPENING!

STAY SAFE I LOVE YOU!