f i v e.

Ariella's POV:

It was the next morning and I was walking towards the car to put my bag inside. I caught something from the corner of my eyes.

I saw so many guards surrounding the house. Why didn't I see that before? I ignored it thinking it's because they have this massive house. People would want to break in.

Soon, we were on the plane back so we can attend the funeral. This Marcello told me I was to do a speech since I was his daughter. I didn't want to do it and I told them but of course they forced me. So I'm making it quick and easy.

After the funeral, me, Riley and Nate planned to hang out. Also let's not forget me finding Jack but no one needs to know that.

When the plane landed, I ran out knowing that Riley and Nate were going to be there. I heard my brothers shouts and them running after me. I ran out into the car park and saw Nate and Riley talking. I mean more like bickering.

"HEY MOTHERFUCKERS!" I screamed. Their heads whipped around when I started running towards them. I jumped on them making them fall onto the ground. I started laughing when I got up.

"Fuck that hurt." Riley and Nate said simultaneously. I carried on laughing once they got up. They smacked me in the head hard.

"Hey! That hurt." I whined. They hugged me laughing.

"Ariella!" I heard Rafael shout. I sighed knowing I was in trouble.

"What!" I said letting go of the two.

"What.. lemme catch my..breath." He said putting his hands on his knees. When he finally caught his breath, the rest were already here.

"How the fuck do you run so fast?" He asked.

"Track." We all said.

"I was the fastest on the team." I said shrugging. Then I felt a smacks on my head.

"I was." Riley and Nate both said. We all looked at each other before laughing.

"No but seriously it was actually me." I said flicking my hair over my shoulder.

"No it was definitely me." Riley said challenging me.

"You two are the slowest people I know." Nate said.

"Ok let's all race to the red car on the other side of the parking lot and back." I said tying my shoes laces tighter.

"Say less." Nate said taking off his coat.

"Ok bet." Riley said taking off her sunglasses.

"Rafael count us." I said. He nodded.

"3 2 1 GO!" He shouted and we were off. We all ran as fast as we could. We touch the red car and the alarm went off scaring us. I looked over and saw 3 big men walking towards us angrily.

"HEY WHY ARE YOU TOUCHING MY CAR?!" One of them screamed.

"Sorry we were doing a race." Nate said calmly.

"I DON'T GIVE TWO SHITS!" He shouted.

"Look sir. I don't give two shits either at least we fucking apologised." Riley shouted.

"You have a big mouth for someone your age." Another man said.

"Listen how about we leave it alone before one of us flips." I said.

"You three couldn't do shit." He said. I sighed.

"Do you have them?" Riley asked Nate. He nodded.