t w e n t y - f o u r.

Ariella's POV:

After torturing him while waiting for him to die. I searched up any Maeve Cerelia Romano in Italy.

Turns out there's only 3 who live there. Two of them live with their families and one of them live with a Ethan Thompson. I'm going to guess that's him.

How am I going to go without Milo? I've never left him for long.

I headed back and knock on grandpa's front door. He opens and lets me in. Penelope comes rushing to me and starts acting all nice.

"Let me put that away for you." She said putting my shoes on the rack. She leads me to the living room.

What the hell...

"Mommy!" Milo shouted and hugs my leg. I smile and pick him up.

"What movie did you watch?" I asked laughing.

"Uhh I think it was called Out Inside!" He giggled.

"Milo you mean Inside Out." Mateo laughed.

"Yeah. Oh and I have a new girlfriend." He exclaimed clapping excitedly.

"What's her name?" I laughed.

"JOY!" He shouted laughing.

"She is sounds very pretty." I laughed.

"Yep! She has blue hair mommy. Isn't that cool?!." He said excitedly.

"It's sooo cool." I nodded.

"Yeah! See Teo I told you it was cool. High five mommy." He said. I gave him a high five and stuck my tongue at Mateo. He rolled his eyes and huffed. Everyone laughed at Mateo.

I looked at my other brothers and sighed. Maybe I should tell them now?

Rafael came and sat next to me when everyone had their own conversations.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?" I replied. He became shocked really quickly.

"Because of what happened at lunch? I was just checking up on you." He said fiddling with his sleeve.

"Oh I'll be okay." I replied giving him a small smile. He smiled back and went back to his original seat.

I looked back at Milo and Mateo. They literally had the biggest smile on their faces.

"Mommy go and talk to them." Milo whispered.

"It's nearly been two years Ella. It's killing them." Mateo whispered.

I was going to talk to them tomorrow but I guess now works.

I sighed and nodding. I made my way across the room and sat in front of them mid conversation.

"Hello brothers." I said. They stared at me wide eyed in shock.

"Soo you just gonna stare or?"

"No it's just that you are talking us." Valentino said.

"Well I think it's time to start over don't you think?" I said smiling. They nod and smile.

"Hi I'm Rafael." He said shaking my hand.

"I'm Valentino." He smiled and shook my head.

"I'm Marcello." He chuckled and shook my hand.

"Hi I'm Ariella. Nice to meet you." I greeted.

"Oh thank god! I though one of you was going to die." Mateo exclaimed and sat next to me.