Chapter Nineteen

The dance floor of the ballroom👆🏻

Chloe's POV :

"Is this even possible?" I turned my head to face Tori who asked me the question that I wasn't sure about.

"What is even possible ?" I asked although I knew what she meant.

She looked at me like I was blind,"can't you see? All this glory. The white horses and this fancy carriage."

We were sitting in the carriage that would take us to the ball by what the man who was riding this whole carriage told us.

Tori was right to be surprised and be doubting the whole story, because it was really like the 1800s. It was as if time had returned to those times.

"As you can see it is all possible. "

When we heard the horses voice we knew we were there. All of us turned our head to see a REALLY INCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL CASTLE!!!

I couldn't believe my eyes. For a second I just wanted to scream because this looked exactly like the castle in Disney movies. Every where was bright and there were waterfalls most of the areas you would look at. There were so many beautiful carriages and expensive cars, parked in the parking area of this castle-mansion or whatever they call this.

Men and women whom were in extremely pretty and fancy dresses were talking to each other as the big doors of the castle opened for them so they could enter.

"No...this can't be real." Tori murmured." No . No. No. Somebody slap me."

"Ouch! Simon! I didn't really mean slap me, you dumb ass." Simon just shrugged.

"None of my business.  You asked for it,and I did you a favor."

I looked at aunt Lauren and Mr. Bea and I saw that they were looking around with their mouths open wildly.

"Amazing? Isn't it it?"

I looked to the side and I saw two beautiful green eyes looking at me.

I smiled at Derek, "Yeah. Amazing."

He looked like the man in every girl's dream,in my opinion. He looked exactly like a prince charming to me. He made my world a lot more beautiful. I like how he thinks of everything before he wants to do something. You can look at his eyes and realize that you're lost in a really beautiful green forest.

"Hey,hey. Are you there?"

I came back to realty and shook my head so I could shook the thoughts too,"Yeah,sorry." I smiled shyly and looked away before I get more embarrassed.

I heard he chuckled and I giggled lowly but I don't think he heard it.

We started walking through the big Gate to make our way to the big beautiful doors that this mansion-castle thing had.

"Actually, you have to save me a dance,you know. "

I looked at him and laughed, "ofcourse."

"No I'm serious, chloe. Do not dance with anybody except me." Suddenly he looked dead serious and not the prince charming anymore.

I looked at him in a weird way and nodded at him as my face showed, 'what the hell?'

The door opened and I couldn't handle the 'o' shape that my mouth had that moment.

Everything was like a fairytale. The dresses, the music that was playing, even the whole hall was from full gold.

I couldn't took my eyes away from the scene in front of me, but when a man's voice spoke I knew so well that this fairytale can easily go to a nightmare. There he was,my Uncle Edward. All well,and fine with that evil smirk on his not too old face.