Chapter Seventeen

Rea on the top👆🏻💕

Chloe's POV:

"James,What are you doing here?" I tried to said like I didn't notice he was here before,talking with Mr. Moran.

"Just doing my own businesses." He said,calmly.

Derek took a step closer to him and put his hand on James's shoulder.

"Listen buddy,we know something is up with you and your father." Derek said as calm as James. That was why I brought him with me. Always smart.

"As much as I want us to become buddies, I'm afraid we can't. And for your information, I don't know what you're talking about." He snapped at Derek and threw Derek'shand off of his shoulder.

I frowned at him,"You know exactly what we're talking about. This whole station. You compelling our friends.  Inviting us to your family ball. Talking in secret with Mr. Moran. James, we're not idiots."

He just smirked and was about to put his hand on my own shoulder, but Derek came in front of me, blocking my view.

"You can talk without touching my girlfriend."

James didn't say anything but he stepped back. I watched his every move. Everything he did was Suspicious to me.

"I just Inivented you guys to the ball. I don't think that's something rare or a bad thing. And I didn't compel anyone. And I was talking with Mr. Moran because he wanted me to help him with some organizing. That's all."

"I don't believe you." I said.

James Chuckled,"Oh,Chloe. As Smart,stubborn and beautiful as ever. Believe it or not,this time I'm not doing anything to you like I did in the past. And honestly, I invited you to apologize. And I don't except you to accept it. I just want you to know that I am truly sorry for what I did."

His voice was suprisingly sad and pleading. I never saw him talking in this tone. But I couldn't trust him. This must be another trick of him.

"Wow,you really think we're idiots." Derek said, looking suprised." There's no way you just wanted to help our teacher,James. I know what are you doing. I saw you."

At this,James expression turned into shock but he tried to hide it. However it was to late.

"Like I said I don't know what are you two talking about."

His voice wasn't calm anymore, and that was enough for me to know he really was doing something fishy. But what did Derek saw that made James freak out this much.

"Don't play dumb with me. You were talking to a woman. No,sorry. You two weren't talking. You were doing spells because I saw and heard that creepy words you and her were saying. And for me, it's kinda easy to figure out as long as I have a witch sister and a sorcerer brother." Derek explained. Every word he said, the more panicked James looked like.

What is he talking about?!

I was going to say something when James phone rang. He took it out of his pocket and as he was going to answer my gaze fell on the caller ID.

Adriana.

Wait, what?

"That name..." the words came out of my mouth before I could stop them.

"Give me your phone." I demanded.

"What?" Derek and James both said in the same time.

I was always Suspicious about the dreams that I had and that creepy unknown woman who was always in all of my dreams. And her name was Adriana.

And I couldn't help but think James and this woman, Adriana, has to do something with all this. Well,now, I was about to figure it out.

"Give me your phone or put the call on the speaker."

"I'm not gonna do any of them." James stepped back, his eyes was lighting.

"You know Adriana, don't you? You and her were doing spell when Derek saw you. Who is she?!" I shouted the ladt part which was so rare to come out of my mouth.

Derek who was watching me and James with a confuse look before now was looking at James's lightning eyes that looked like a torch.

Suddenly James rush in our direction, an angry look on his face. He fixed his gaze on Derek's eyes and said,

"You will forget all of this. You'll not going to remember any person called Adriana and you never saw me and her."

What?

"What did you do?" I asked but he just turned to me with a smirk on his face.

I saw as Derek's face turned to a confuse one. like he didn't know where he was.

"Chloe,what are we doing here? I can't remember."

"You just made him forget all of it,didn't you?" I wanted to punch that bastard.

"Yes. Now is your turn,baby." He turned to me, his gaze fixed on mine."you will forget everything that happened from the moment you saw me here, 'till now."

I couldn't look away. I was drowning in his light blue eyes.

And then for a moment everything went dark but then everything went back to normal. It was like for a moment I lost my consciousness then I get them back.

The weirdest part was I didn't know where I was. Why I was there. Or why even Derek was with me. I couldn't remember anything from the last past minutes. I looked around but no one was there except me and Derek.

"What happened?"

Derek turned to me. Confusion was all I could see from his face."we came here, we were waiting for James and I guess he never came."

"Maybe. But something tells me he was here a second ago."

Derek looked at me and then at the corridor,"what makes you think like that?"

"I don't know. I just.. don't feel right about being here. Something is wrong."

Before Derek could answer me my phone rang and I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Chloe! Thank God you picked up. I need help, come over here right now." Even Derek found that it was Tori who was talking.

"Why? Is everything--"

"Don't ask questions. Just get your ass here before I come over there and drag you myself."

"Okay,okay. Fine." I said then hung up the phone.

"We should go. We talk about this later. We have a ball to be at tonight." I told Derek who looked shock with my words.

"Do you think it'll be fine if we go there?"

"I don't know. I just know that if we have to figure  out why all this crazy stuff that are happening we have to do something and that will be going to their ball."

He nodded and took my hand as we started to walk out of the school.

■■■■■■■

Hey guys! This chapter was a little short I know but I have my reasons.
Lately I've been working on my other story which I didn't publish it yet but I will soon.

Hopefully that story will get more views , vote and all that stuff. I'm going to tell you an explanation about it so if you liked you can go and also read that one too. But seriously please support my other story too. Please!!!

And about this chapter.... well I didn't know how to make that 'forgetting spell' or whatever you call it scene. But I didn't do bad.(at least I think like that)

The next chapter will be fun! But if I update it a little late don't get mad. I'm trying to make a better story for you.

Bye for now.

xoxo,Rojy ♡