Chapter One

Chloe's POV:

Finally after a year and half we can rest our lives in some kind of peace.
Badger lake, we're living here for almost two years now. And honestly it's nice place for supernatural people like us.
After we found Rea and her mother they're living here too. I know, that here is not forever and soon or late we have to learn how to control our powers to live like normal person in our own towns without anyone notice that what we are or who we are.
The fact was that I wasn't scared of that or how to be normal again. I was scared that maybe our families want's us to live separated. That would be the most baddest thing that someone could do to me after almost two years being just one breathe apart from Derek. Yes , Derek. The boy that now I know, l truly love .
He was right beside me when I was alone,i was scared and helpless.
Whenever I had a bad day or mood, he was always there, to make sure to make me laugh and happy.
Me and him , weren't just two teenagers that like each other, we really loved each other and weren't just girlfriend and boyfriend, We were so close ,like there were no secret between us , we were there for each other , no matter what. neither of us could bear to see the other for even one day.
I know sound so crazy, everybody thought the guy you meet in fifteen is not the one you will end up with.
But our feelings are real and I know everyone who said that there's no chance for the guy you meet in fifteen is so wrong. At least for me and Derek.

Even except Derek, all of my friends. Like , Maya, Tori, Simon and lots of more....
"Ok Chloe, I don't know how many times I told you to not touch my makeup bag but you do it again and again." Tori shouted from my room.

"Wait what now?!?!" I responded " I don't even come to your room once a week, how can you say that?!!"

"Well where is my makeup bag, then?" She said as she looked at me sarcastically
The point is that I rarely do makeup and Tori is the one who does it everyday and when I do , I have my own bag so I seriously don't understand ,when she act like this.
But why torture myself and her?!
"I have no idea where's you makeup bag but here , take mine and let us to go to school please, I don't want to be late for school because of your beauty problems." I said as I gave her my makeup stuffs.
She gave me a look and I managed a smile. Me and Tori are good friends now and honestly she really changed from the time that I saw her in Lyle house.

"Oh where's your aunt?" She said as we headed the way of school.

Badger lake is not a huge town but it has school ,hospitals, coffeeshops , restaurants and lots of shops,which is really good for Tori's free time to spend with me.
My aunt was working in one of the biggest hospitals in Buffalo, and now she lives with me so she have to work in one of the hospitals , here. I don't know that she tells truth or not but According to her , it's really nice to work in here and she loves it. She said is even better than her past job.

In the other hand, Kit , Derek's and Simon's dad is working with my aunt too.so I think it's not bad for both of them to work together.

"She left early" I said

Derek left town for college. It took me a week to come to terms with his absence. And now I can't said that I'm definitely fine with it. I just try to don't think about it.
But he promised to come back every weekend, so tomorrow he will be home.
I know I said we can't be separated even for a day,but this was Derek's dream and we had to showed to our families that we can do it and none of us will get hurt. So I had to control my emotions.

"Did you guys heard the news?!" Maya said when she sat on the chair next to me.
In our school , we learned things that every normal student have to learn but ,Other than that there was so many classes for our supernatural powers.
We always had to came soon to class and waited until the teacher arrived.
Honestly I love this brake because it gave me and my friends to talk a lot more than usual brake times.
Maya was one year older than me but in this class , which it was for all of supernatural power and it was about how to control them
so that makes , Maya, me, Tori plus Rea were in the same class.

"Oh you mean the news that how boring it is to sit in this stupid class?" Tori said as she bumped her head on her table." I'm tired, can anybody hear me?"

"Yes dear, I can hear you and the answer of your annoying growls are: shut up Victoria!" Rea said to Tori with anger in her voice.

"Whoah,someone is not in the mood today." Tori responded

"Oh Miss Victoria sorry to ruin your happiness but if you guys know , today we have exam!"She replied in a sarcastic voice to Tori that could really make you laugh.

"Damn it , I completely forgot about it" Maya said.
As Tori and Rea were arguing , I was wandering about Maya's news that told us at first when we arrived.
"What news, you said?" I turned to Maya
"They said , they want to bring someone new here."

someone new, I remembered when Sean said that they want to
bring another kid from Maya's group in badger lake.
So I asked" is this new kid from your group?!"

"What? No , I don't think so, I just know that this kid is so mysteries."

" Why?" I raised my eyebrows , that they said I didn't understand what she meant.

"I don't know but I heard from scarcity guards that this guy's powers are so interesting."
"So this new person is a boy" I said

" think so." Maya responded

I was deeply in my thoughts when I heard Mr.Moran's voice " good morning, class"
Mr.Moran is our powers abilities teacher. He was a good teacher. And I learned so many things of him.
"So what we should do today?" He said as he looked like he exactly knew what he was going to do.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^soooo, hope you guys enjoyed it till now, this chapter was a little short but next one will be longer and don't worry Derek will come soon;)