Chapter Nine

Hey guys! I just wanted to say , this chapter have a dancing part , and the song right above , by Ed sheeran 'Give me love' is perfect for that scene. I really love when it came to music in movies,  books and this kind of stuffs. Hope you enjoy it. By the way I love this part that is dancing, ;)

Chloe's POV:

"Chloe just don't move for a second!" Tori growled,as I moved my head. She was curling my hairs. I didn't want that much work on me for just a birthday with my own boyfriend. I just wanted to have fun with Derek, that's all. No need makeup and designing my hair. But honestly, I looked nice. And I really liked my dress.

It was Navy blue and designed with flowery laces

It was Navy blue and designed with flowery laces. It's sleeves were drooping and covered almost half of my arms. It was below my knees.
I was ready but didn't know if Derek is or not. So I just sat on my bed and looked like a fool who didn't go to a date in her entire life. Tori sat beside me an looked at me, I gave her look that said what? She chuckled then straightened the lace on my chest.

"Why are you so anxious, it not like you never been in a date before." She hesitated for a second then said "Right?!"

I shook my head in the sign of no. She froze on her place then realized that she's making me more nervous , so continued, " it's okay, this one's going to be your first and the best one." I smiled at her trying to clamed me down.

"Thank you, Tori! For everything, I think without you I couldn't make it in the way that I am , now." I said with a smile on my face. She put her hand in my shoulder and said "well , sis,I don't and I didn't want you to look like a idiot,  nerd girl in front of that wolf boy."  I laughed.
A sudden knock made both of us jumped in the air. Tori said "Simon , brother, your not doing it as the plan that I told you."

"First of all, don't call me that again. Second of all , Chloe you need to forget about whatever Tori said and come downstairs by yourself." Simon said in a serious tone.
I sighed and got up from my bed.

"Don't make your face like that, it's going to be so much fun for you. After all, it's your birthday." Tori whispered and then she shouted"and by the way dear brother, I'm just trying to get use to be a dumb a**'s sister , so get over yourself." She said in the tone that really made me feel sorry for Simon in that moment.

I walked out of my room to see Simon." Do I look like a fool?" I asked him. "What? No! You look beautiful." He replied. I smiled at him and mouthed a thank you To him. I left him and went to living room to open the backyard door , where Derek was waiting for me. I took a deep breath and continued to walk. At the End of the yard , where our house almost ends,I saw a figure. Tall , black and stood straight. I walked closer and saw him.

Wow,he look like a prince.

I think he noticed my glance  ,'cause he said" you look Amazing, chloe." His voice was anxiously shaking. It was like he had practiced on that , hard. I couldn't control my sudden laugh.
"What?is that not how it works?" He said while woriness was written over his face. I got up on my toes to be almost his height. Although he was still at least a hand taller than me." You don't need to act like this , or I'm going laugh at you all the night."
He looked like a heavy weight , just lifted up from his chest. He took a break and said "thank God! Simon's date rules would be the death of me. I laughed again. He put his hand forward and said" Shall we?" I wrapped my hand around his arm and we both started walking towards the car.
When we sat in the car I asked "So Mr.I have suprise for you , where are we going??" He chuckled but didn't take his look from the dark and Empty street toward us. "You will see. That's why I call it a suprise." He said. I just let out a soft and low growl and I heard his low laugh too. The Dark street, although it wasn't dark with Derek but it was scary. He planned to go out of our town for this suprise that he got for me. I was telling him about my school and how hard I'm trying to get the best scores in any test and exams, so I can go to the exact college as he went to.