Chapter two

Chloe's POV:

We were at the yard. Me and Maya , talking .she was talking about her date with Daniel, I love it when I seeing both of them are obsessed with each other. They were so amazing together.

"..... And then he kissed me." She said in an excited voice.

"Oh my God,  that's so romantic!" I responded

" I know , right?!" She said

"So about that guy..." I started to talk about it . It wasn't in my control . Something deep down me told me that this new guy is something serious.

" Chloe,  believe me he's just a kid with supernatural powers. That's it."
She said as she was drinking her orange juice.

" I know but it's been like almost two years that no one came new here," I paused . then again I said " it was just us and us over all this two years."

she gave me a look that said " your funny and ridiculous, it's just a kid! "

I looked at her too . But then I gave up , and laughed at her then nodded my head.

" Hi girls,  how was your text??" Simon and Daniel jumped out of door.

"Kinda screwed it. " Maya said and laughed

Simon laughed and said " Did you guys see Raif ?"

Maya looked like she just heard some scary name of a killer. Things were still awkward between Maya and her ex boyfriend , Raif . They broke up when we came here but I can feel Raif because,  watching the girl you loved with another guy might hurt bad.

" No we were here , no sign of him." I broke the silence. 

Simon nodded and left us. 

"Well, I don't expect you to not feel awkward when someone talk about him , Maya." Daniel started the conversation

Maya looked at him then again turn her face away.

" I'm not feeling awkward,  I just..." she paused " feel like a bad person for what I did to him , don't get me wrong I'm so glad that we're together now but..."
She continued to Daniel , And I got that as cue to leave them .
No matter how long it goes they still had to deal with it.

Ever since we came here, and when I was alone, I always went and sit by the river that was there And write my diary.

I sat there watched the river and the reflection of sun on it. It was a really nice view, breathe taking.  It was 4 PM and the sun was going down.

I opened my diary and started writing.  I loved my notebook. It was picture of a girl on it who was exactly like me . Strawberry_blond hair with blue eyes.
She was holding a deep red color necklace. Next to her was a large black wolf whose eyes were greener than emerald.

Don't get confused, Simon made that notebook for me . For our first 3 months anniversary with Derek.  Your asking me,"why in Earth Derek's brother gave you a gift for you and Derek's anniversary?!"

well he loved to showed us that he's perfectly fine with our relationship. Because as it was, he liked me too and when I turned him down and said no to him , he actually found that his brother was in love with me too. And also me. But then he realized that he couldn't make someone fell in love with someone else by force. And all he wants was his brother happiness. So he gave up on that.  And now is perfectly fine with it and everything is just so fine. Cause I like Simon as a best friend and I never want to lose a friend like him.

Simon's art skills was really breathe taking, you could barely found that the picture on my book was a art or a real picture.

When I saw my diary,  I remembered what Derek gave to me on our 3 mouth anniversary.
First of all he gave me bunch of roses that was totally my favorite kind of flowers which it was the most romantic thing ever. And what else do you think?
A necklace? A ring , A... I don't know that stuffs that romantic boyfriends gave to their girlfriends....

Well , no your wrong,  he didn't gave me those things at all. But in replace of  that stupid and boring things, he gave me the thing that only one and the  only werewolf boyfriend could giving it to his girlfriend...
A knife. I know , suprised,  right?  Like I'm definitely sure your saying " What the hell is wrong with your boyfriend?!" .

But for me, that knife meant a lot. Only that knife showed how much he cares about me. how much he wants me safe next to him.
I didn't want those things that every girl expect from their boyfriend. really didn't want to. that knife was everything for me and it was the most lovely thing that he could ever gave me.
Oh God! How much I missed him...

Suddenly I came to myself, looked around, the air was almost black like bitumen, especially in that misty forest with a big river in front of me.

I didn't bring any lights or torch. So like a complete idiot, I started to walk through the forest like a blind.
If Derek was there , he would yell at me , and I would not blame him for that.
Because it was dumb idea.
I continued walking.  I thought I was close to the house but then I bumped to a tree so hard that I almost cried. My head hited hard and it was hurting bad.
suddenly my hed started dizziness And I fell to the ground.
I heard voices. whispers . It was like the forest was full of ghosts.
I didn't know what was happening. I just lay there. It wasn't like I could stand up and continue. My eyes were seeing double And the forest was dancing in front of my head.

Everything went black.

"Chloe, sweetheart, are you okay?" It was a woman voice. So similar to my mother's.
I opened my eyes to see my mother was sitting next to me holding my hands.

Wait , What??! This is impossible.!

" I know dear, don't be shocked,  I'm in your dream."

I couldn't speak . My mind was realizing what was happened.

Finally,  I opened my mouth " mum,  what are you doing in here?" tears covered my eyes " I cant believe I can finally talk to you." Now my face was full of falling tears.

" don't cry honey, it's ok,  I'm glad that I can talk to my lovely daughter again."

I was in some kind of a garden with too many different flowers and trees . It smelled so good.
I smiled and hug her so hard that she laughed "calm down chloe I'm not going anywhere. "

I smiled,  smiling that was mixed with tears.

But then my face disappeared from the smile. And turned into fear.

It mean I was dead?

"Mum , am I dead?" I said with fearfully voice.

"What? No honey,  no , your too young and you have to grow old , get married have kids and live you life peacefully. " she said as she was Cuddling my face with a sweet smile on her face.

"I came here to tell you something important, Chloe . Listen up carefully!" she said with a serious voice that made my heart pounding race.

" I'm all ears. " I replied

"Good. honey,  I don't know for sure or I don't know so complete, but..." the pause she did made my whole body felt a bad,  scary fear.

  "What is it mum?" I said

" I know you found about this new guy that going to be in the place you live soon , and__"

Suddenly everything around me became so caliginous.

"What's happening?" I said in a fearfully voice

" someone's trying to wake you up " she said, then continued " I have to say this so fast,  listen,  this new kid is nothing but a big trouble for you and your family. Be careful darling "

I wanted to say why, and wanted her to explain more but it was too late and she was gone.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Wow I really enjoyed writing this...I hope you guys enjoyed it too.
Let's go for next chapter!