Chapter Eight

Chloe's POV:

I could imagined my face , panic mix with fear and anger.

"I...you....who..." I spoke but piece by piece.

"Do you even know what that name, mean?" She said. Honestly, no. But from what I saw and heard from those spirits as she said , she is a psychopath. And a dangerous killer. But I could have control her if she was a ghost or spirit.

"Better ask What are you?" I said. I couldn't handle words that were came out of my mouth.

Suddenly the dead body and all the blood disappeared, just like a magic.

I steps back just when I felt something is holding me up. It was like someone grabbed my neck ,I was out of breath. While I was Scrambling for breathe in the air, I felt something cold and sharp on my face. It was my knife. That knife that Derek gave it to me. It was Suspended. But it presses hard on my face. To the extent that I felt blood flowing from my cheek to my lips.

"Oh the answer to your question is simple, kiddo. As you can see I'm not Dead and I'm not a ghost. " her tone was like she wanted to kill me right away. Then she let go of me and said "I will bring darkness back to your lifes, like you all , brought it to my life. I SWEAR."

Oh please! I don't even know what are you talking about. I don't even saw you once. How could possibly I brought darkness to your life. I don't even know what's this darkness that your saying. I'm sorry but I have to say this , you are a crazy psychopath b*tch.

I said none of that.

"Chloe! Chloe talk!"

Wait what the...?

I woke up to see Derek's worried face right in front of me. It was morning. Sun was shining,making my eyes burns a little. I covered my eyes for the lights to don't hurt them. I was in my bed. Still in my night clothes. Just like last night that I was trying to sleep , I was wearing my long sleeveless shirt that I usually wear them at nights. Nothing changed. I quickly opened my Dressing table drawer to check on the knife that Derek bought for me. It was straight in it's place. Then I rushed into my bathroom. Checking on signs from last night. NOTHING! Everything was normal and in it's place.

I put my hand on my face. I was so confused. No, I was sure I saw her with my two own eyes. I mean I didn't saw her but I felt her. Her voice. Her powers. The Queen of powers , as she said . I was walking anxiously. I didn't even notice Derek called my name.

"I'm...I'm sure i saw her." I explained Everything. Again, I just had him to talk to. I was so glad that he came back.

"It was just a dream. I am tired of myself." I said with a exhausted voice. He hugged me with his strong , warm arms and all I could feel was calmness.

"Don't be. Today is a special day. For you and for me ."

In all of the sudden , I was sitting on his lap. He cupped my face and said , " for me because, today the love of my life born and made me the luckiest guy in the world." He came closer to my lips "and for you..." a pause then continued" I guess everyone loves their Birthday, don't they." He said while kissing me with every position.

He remembered. Wow....I really shouldn't have judged him.

I laughed, "you know I really hate those type of being romantic but thank you for trying to be like movie. But ,Derek, I thought..."

"I didn't remember? Well yeah, but the moment that I found it, I couldn't not to blame myself for not remembering this important day." He said while he was Cuddling my hair gently.