Chapter Six

Derek's POV:

I was waiting for Chloe , downstairs. For her to get ready and then we can go to the party together.
Honestly , yes , I was worried sick about this thing that happened to her. When we came here, Badger lake, we didn't have this kind of issues with our powers , till now , that Chloe saw something like a ghost or whatever in the bathroom. I wanted to tell her it's nothing and maybe she believed in that but I wasn't sure. I can't let anything happen to her. If something happened to her I would never forget myself for it. But I don't have to make her feel worry too. I can handle it alone. I have to make sure she is safe and that's my duty.

While I was waiting, I patrolled the house to see if everything was in order, because I thought it was possible that someone had tricked Chloe, so when she went to take a shower, she would saw it and then she absolutely would freak out. It may have been unlikely, but it still needed to be investigated.

The house that we lived in it was Kinda big. There was a huge living room and two staircase that one of them end up in Tori's and Chloe's bedroom , And to the right of their room was Chloe's aunt room and the other staircase end up in me and Simon's bedroom and our dad's room was on the left. The kitchen was behind the living room. And there was bunch of rooms that one belongs to Lauren for working and the other was my dad's working room. Me and Chloe's favorite room was Library. We always headed there and read our favorite books.

"Derek?" Chloe called me from staircase. I was in Library. I ran into living room and saw her , she was standing on the top of stairs
Wow , she look so .....
I can't even breathe
Hell man , breathe , breathe. It's just Chloe
Well she is , but she look so damn beautiful.
I knew I was staring but I didn't care. Who can look so good in just a simple dress that every girl would wear? Well I think the answer of that is , Chloe.

She was wearing a white dress, almost till her knees , and a coat on it . Her shoes was flat and simple. She had braided her hair. I don't think she had any makeup , just a lip gloss as girls call it a ,(or whatever that make her lips shined).
"I know...I still not look nice but___"she started talking but I pulled her close and said"you look amazing."
She was blushing. Her cheeks was red like a strawberries. I knew I was making her blush , and I liked it.

"Thanks." She said with a smile.

I reached forward to place my hand in hers. but suddenly , I smelled something creepy. I was confused. it smelled like it was a werewolf , but it smelled like a witch too , and in the same time I could smell that this thing , was a half a demon. I could smell all the powers.
I had this skill that could recognize a supernatural's power. And now I could tell that this creature had all these powers and was unbelievable. I have never seen such a supernatural.
Did I recognize correctly at all? Maybe no one was there at all. And I was just paranoid about what had happened.

"Derek , are you Okay?" Chloe's eyes was terrified because of my reaction to the smell.
I shook it off and said " yeah I just___" I paused," nothing , let's go."

"Okay?" She was confused but she decided to leave it.

I smiled and we get out of house.
***********************

"Hi guys." Hayley shouted , probably to got rid of Tori's annoying stories about how many boys she has ever dated. Or whatever like that. Even if I were Haley, I would run away from them.

"Why you guys are so late?" Simon asked.

"I cut my leg in the shower , so it took me a while to get ready." It was cristal clear that Chloe was lying to them. Anyone who knows her even for a day can figure out that she is a bad liar.