Chapter Fourteen

Chloe's POV:

As we sat there I started to explain. Derek asked me why I didn't tell anyone but the fact was that I did! I told every single person that I trusted but none if them took my words serious. They just shoved it off,like I was crazy for thinking like this about my own cousin but the truth is that they had no clue what a devil he was. Although I told them and this was weird. Because they were like under some stupid spell of James and didn't know. But today at the shooting classe I got my answer. As he said, he was a sorcerer and I know that he was compelling them so that they were so friendly to him and no one believed my words about him. This was his plan but why he was doing this? I had to solve it. And something deep down inside me tells me that this shity ghost or whatever she, is has something to do with James and his plans.

"...and that was how I found that he's father is out of country for some business. I also found they're famous businessmen who own too many companies. They're like millionaires or something." I spoke all of those with one breath.

All I said to Derek was true because I read his case before he arrived. they were so freaking reach. They are millionaires. And James' father was out of the country. Which meant he would be here after that.

"We have to do something,quick!" Derek said as he stood up and walked anxiety. He was so nervous. I couldn't help it but to laugh at his reaction. I don't know why but I just wanted to forget about everything and be with Derek. He was here which meant James had to move to his own house and Derek would have his own bedroom with his brother.

"Why the hell you're laughing??this is not a joke. He hurt you, I'm gonna hurt him." He said

"Aww,Thanks for the protection Derek. But I just wanna hang out with you. Have fun with you and forget about everything."

His face was the most funniest thing in the world right now. I laughed like a mad woman which it ended up in snoring.

"So you're going to laugh at me like that,huh!?" He asked, his voice was treating. I nodded my head while my laughed couldn't stop.

"okay then." He shrugged. And then he ran to me with his werewolf speed,just in a blink of eyes. He lifted me and threw me on his shoulders. Like I had no weight. " hey! Put me down." I said,  my voice was mixed with laughter.

"You asked to hang out, so let's hang out." Oopsie I think I'm in trouble.

                                                ********************

James' POV:

It hurts. It hurts like hell when you have to watch the person you love,kissing another guy. My heart broke as I saw them. Happy and enjoying each other's company. I wanted to be in replace of Derek. I wanted to kiss her and hug her and make her laugh. I fucking loved her.

Chloe and I had a long childhood together. We were best friends. I always had a huge crush on her,ever since I was 5 years old. It sounds creepy but I couldn't help but feel that way even though I was just a kid. I always had this feeling to protect her from my other guy friends. I wanted her all by myself. And this feeling never changed during to this long time has passed.

When my parents divorced,I had a rough time in my life. My mother found that my dad was cheating on her and left me and dad. My dad wasn't a good man. He wasn't a sorcerer. But my mum was. She was a powerful witch. Very powerful. I had her blood in my veins so I am as powerful as she is. My dad hated supernatural worlds so he always wanted a normal child and a normal wife, due to that, he cheated on my mother with one of his assistants. But after that he never refused to raise me like his own son and he always wanted me to be like a normal person but I just couldn't.