Chapter Fifteen

Derek's POV :

"Hey! Put me down,Derek. seriously!"

"That's a no."

"What if my dad sees us??" She couldn't control the giggle in her voice because I don't think she wanted me to put her down. Well,This is what she get when I miss her so much.

"Then I'll tell him, ' hey Mr. Saunders,Chloe thought maybe we can hang out so I'm hanging out with your daughter.'" I mocked her. And she just laughed.

I walked in my room,well not exactly my own room. It's Simon's room too. But I made sure I locked the door. She was still on my shoulder. I put her down and before she could do anything I pinned her on the door. I put my hand on the side of her face and my other hand on her waist.

I crooked my head in her neck area.I started kissing her on her collarbone as i crooked my head in her neck area. I continued this till i reached her jaw. i couldn't bear anymore so i smashed my lips to hers.I kissed her hard ,positionable and unbreakable.

I heard her moan my name , and that was when I couldn't handle myself any more. I kissed him so hard that when we pulled away we both were breathless. I scoped her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist while her both hands came up and cupped my face to bring me closer if it was possible.

I positioned us on my bed. I didn't realized I was hovering on her before I saw her face. Her cheeks were in a dark shade of pink and her lips were swollen and she was panting.

I started kissing her on the lips again. I couldn't get enough of her. She tasted so sweet. And everytime she moaned my name I got hard in my pants. I wanted her so badly. But I couldn't do anything if she didn't want me to.

I kissed her on the neck and when I reached down of her collarbone I heard her gasp. She took my hair and dragged my face up for kissing.

I know this was her first time. I was glad that I was her first time,because if any other guy was, I was going to kill him with the most violent way in the world.

So I know she was scared,and for a seventeen years old girl and an eighteen years old boy, I guess it was okay if we would do it. Right? At thought of this my mind went to what would Mr. Saunders and Lauren will gonna think about this but the hunger inside me took the best of me.

"Chloe, do you want us to do this?" I whispered in her ears softly as i cuddled her hair.

She pecked my lips quickly and nod her head shyly. She couldn't look at me in the eye as she blushed and that was the most incconet and cutest thing ever. with that, I didn't think twice. I ripped her shirt off and when I saw her in that red lace material lingerie , I swear my mouth watered.

I guess she saw my hungrily gaze because she covered her chest. No , I didn't mean to make her think I didn't like what I saw. I fucking loved it.

"Don't cover yourself, you're the most beautiful girl I ever saw."

"Thanks." She shyly said.

I was about took my shirt off when I saw her pale face.

"Chloe you don't need to be---" I was interrupted by her loud scream. She screamed so loud. I didn't know what to do. Why she just screamed? Did she scare of our sex so much? I don't---- my thoughts went away when I saw what she was looking at. She was looking at the ceiling with emotionless eyes and pale face. Her face was drowned in cold sweat.

"Chloe?!"

"Chloe!!"

What the hell just happened?!