Chapter Three

Chloe's POV :

"What was she doing in the forest, alone??" a boy said.

"Calm down , brother" another boy said.

"Calm down?? Are you serious ,Simon?!"

I finally understood who they were. They were Simon and Derek.

I wanted to get up and shout at them that it was enough to argue. but I didn't have enough energy. My head was still hurting bad.

Then I remembered my mother. And what she told me. A new person was coming here and no one knows how dangerous he was . The only one who knew was me and now I was just lying down and doing nothing.

I jumped at the thought of this and said with a shout that I knew everyone had heard: "He is coming"

There was a mirror in front of my bed , in my room, I was shocked to see myself in it. I was pale and cold sweat was sitting on my face.

"Oh Chloe,  dear , we almost died , what happened to you?" aunt Lauren rushed in my room.

Next person who runs in my room like a jet was Derek.

I could tell his feelings from his face. Mad , worried,  confused.
But mostly mad.

My lips and my throat were so dry and my throat burned so bad.
I think when Derek saw my statue , he rejected to fight with me.

"I don't___ I was___ what___" I said in a weak voice and piece by piece.

"She doesn't have enough energy to talk,  she was asleep for 6 hours now , we have to gave her some pills that make her head rest for a bit and after an hour we can see what was happened." It took me a minute to realize ,that was Mr.kit.

My aunt gave me a pill. I didn't know what it was or I didn't care. I just eat it for my headache.

" I think you have to rest a little more,  honey" she said " you will be alright"

Then she turned to the others and said, "She needs to give her brain more rest so she can explain what happened. I think we'd better give her some space."

" I will stay with her till she wake up " Derek said with a voice full of worry.

" I don't think it's necessary to___"

"Please Lauren, I can't just walk away from this door knowing she's here alone in this status." Derek pointed to me.

"Fine , but please take care of her."

And then everyone left except Derek. He sat on my bed,  next to me.Cuddling and playing with my hairs " I dont want to said it but you left me out of choices" then he continued " it was very stupid of you, Chloe!"

my stress was gone at the second he touched me and now I knew he wasn't mad at me anymore because  he said it in a sweet smile.

I managed a weak smile and said slowly "I'm sorry"

******
I woke up to see Derek, asleep , next to me. I smiled and kissed him slowly. I came down from the bed and walked slowly ,But one of the parquets of the floor made a croaking noise. my heart was pounding so fast.

I didn't want Derek to be the first person I argued with when I woke up from seven hours of sleep.

Because no matter how hard he tried, he still couldn't stop himself from yelling at me. And I really didn't want our first meeting to start with a fight after a month.

"Leaving so soon , I thought you miss me so much!" he said behind me.

"I do."

"So let me guess,  you didn't want to start a fight,  right?"