Chapter Thirteen

Chloe's POV:

All the week went so weird. Everyone was so friendly to James , although I told them not to be. This was weird because my friends always trusted me and knew my words are something that they need to listen to,so this sudden act from them wasn't normal, not at all.

Even if I don't take them as a serious problem , my aunt was really more weird than every person I had to worry about. He talked to James, they even watched a horror movie last night, TOGETHER! If two weeks ago some one told my aunt that later that week,she's gonna watch a movie with my cousin, she probably would torn that person into pieces. But now they even talked about business too!

I couldn't wait to see Derek. If he found out about What James did , he would kill him with his two own hands. So I kept that accident to myself. I didn't want things to get more messy than they're now.

Today I had shooting training. It was the last class after two hours of boring math. I picked up the bow and put a few arrows in my shooting bag.
I love shooting classes. They're fun and get me confident about myself. Most importantly they give Derek a good reason to don't be so overprotective. Although it's not enough for him and he still is.

I wore a black short tank top and black leggings. And a dark blue Jean jacket so I could wear because it was windy and I knew with short tank too I'll be cold. I made my hairs in a high ponytail and I was ready to go.

Before I left I looked over my phone and saw it was 3 PM in friday,which meant that today Derek will be back. I can't believe I forgot days. I didn't realized how this week went by,but I was happy that it was over. Because it was one week of hell. But this time I was happier than the last time that Derek came back for the weekends. Because this time he will stay for two weeks. Because it was spring break.

Derek was the only person who believed my concern over James. Because none of my friends actually got my command serious ,And were ,laughing and hanging with James.

I rushed out of my room and went to class. We trained in forest because it had more place for us to shoot our arrows.

"Hey Chloe. You're a little late." Moreno said. He helped us with our shooting classes and honestly he was amazing at it.

"Sorry. It won't happen again." I smiled sheepishly at him. I looked around to see Simon, Hayley and Corey. Finally there was a moment without James in my life.

Just as I was thinking that. I heard familiar voice. "Sorry sir. I got lost in woods."

No,no,no! Why he's every freaking where. Somebody kill me! The annoyance of my inner voice was enough for me to let out a annoying whine that no body knew the meaning of it except my own self.

"Oh don't be sad little cous. I'm not that boring, you know." He said and walked towards me.

Simon came near me for support before he could came a step closer. Well I thought it was for support but it WASN'T. He came closer for James to shook each other's hand in a brotherly way. And then a man-hug. What the heck am I seeing?

I was so bluer in that thing that happened in front of my eyes that almost didn't hear Moreno said "it okay James. You're always welcome, whether you come late or soon."

Okay this is getting really weird. It was true. Moreno barely trust anyone. He didn't trust himself if it was possible! Okay I know that's a little too much but believe it or not it's true. And in the other hand there we have Simon. The person who was always by my side no matter what. And now he's in the same side with my biggest enemy and fear. I felt hurt from the reaction Simon gave James and it really broke my heart. My best friend don't trust my thoughts anymore.