24 - suffocating

"Hello? Naomi!" I lurched up with a loud gasp when I felt how someone was hitting the back of my head. It was Joonas, who had bent over me and waved his hand infront of my eyes.

"What the hell Joonas?! Can't you see I'm sleeping?" I slapped his hand away and tried to sit up straight. I failed at first because my back was hurting like hell but after a few attempts I finally managed to get my body out of the curled up position it was laying in.

"We're all leaving now. Are you coming with us? Or are you gonna spend the rest of your evening curled up on that sofa?" He asked and then continued. "Maybe Joel will join you. I mean I know he would be up for a second round."

I jumped up and looked into his grinning face. "Oh my god, please. Joonas, I literally just woke up." I sighed and could only shake my head at the man with the blonde fluffy hair.

"I mean he's not wrong." Joel said and raised one of his eyebrows suggestively. I looked at the blonde haired one, opened my mouth wide and then closed it again. I simply had no words.

"You know what, forget it. You boys are all the same." I let out a short, desperate laugh as the six of us proceeded to walk out of the studio.

That was when I noticed Aleksi was missing. I had last seen him when he stormed off angrily after he realized what happened between me and Joel. But before I could pose the question about Aleksi's whereabouts, I spotted the black haired one when we stepped outside. He was standing a little further away and seemed to be on the phone with someone.

"That was pretty fun guys, we recorded a lot of new shit. Well done!" Niko cheered and high fived the other guys. It was actually a shame that I had slept through the whole recording session and didn't get to hear one bit of the new songs they were working on.

"Eh Joel, you were a banger in the studio today. Literally a banger in the studio, right Naomi?" Niko winked at me and I felt how my cheeks heated up from the embarassment I was experiencing in this moment.

I didn't expect it from Niko but out of all the guys, he was the one who could come up with the most hilarioius puns. Even if they were at my own expenses, I still found them absolutely ridiculous.

"Oh, don't listen to his nonsense Naomi." Joel covered my ears with his hands and we both started laughing. Seeing Joel laugh was the most beautiful thing in the entire world. While the others said good bye to us and started to walk to their cars, Joel closed his arms around me, looking at me from above.

"Goodbye." I gave the blonde haired one a small kiss on the cheek and turned away from him but Joel immeadiately grabbed me by the waist to flip me around.

He was pulling my body close to his and I gasped when his chest collided with mine. "That's not how you say good bye properly, is it? You're a naughty one, I should really teach you some manners." Joel bent down slowly and pressed his lips on mine passionately. The butterflies in my stomach returned. This kiss felt truly perfect. I could feel how one of Joel's hands was slowly wandering down. I knew what was coming next, still I let out a sharp breath as he squeezed my skin strongly with his big hand. The older one broke away from the kiss, his lips were formed to a sexy smirk.

"Now go and look after Aleksi, come on move." I simply nodded and bit my bottom lip. A few more seconds I allowed myself to stare into those beautiful blue eyes before I eventually turned around and walked away from Joel.

I had to hurry to catch up to the dark haired one, who was leaving the parking lot with quick steps. "Aleksi, wait!" I yelled and started to pick up the pace. But Aleksi didn't turn around. He didn't stop. He just kept walking and walking.

"Aleksi Matias Kaunisvesi!" I finally reached him and put my hand on his shoulder. The boy with the fluffy hair aprubtly stopped. He turned around and reached for my hand. The next moment I could feel his fingers close around my wrist. "Don't touch me." He said annoyed and released his grip on me again, making my arm drop down. He started walking again and so did I.

Joel Hokka / Blind Channel - ENEMIES WITH BENEFITS (English)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें