22 - shameless

Content Warning⚠️: This chapter contains smut, a bit of degradation and breathplay. So if you don't feel comfortable reading about these things just skip this chapter and join again for the next one. :)

For the rest of you: Have fun, I know how long I kept you waiting and I hope it was worth it.

-

It was a strange feeling to be alone in the studio without any of the boys surrounding me.
Everything was suddenly so quiet. Normally I could always hear someone yell, laugh, scream or do any kind of deafning sound for that matter.

But now I was sitting in the studio all by my own, with my notebook on my knees and headphones on my ears.

Normally I enjoyed the silence but not today. Today being in silence meant that my thoughts were revolving around nothing but the man that I wished I had never met.

In only a matter of weeks I found my heart aching for him. Every second I was alone my thoughts were consumed by the older one and every single thought that I wasted on this man was torturing me.

Right now not even work could distract me. I tried to concentrate on the things that were going on on the screen of my macbook but my vision went blurry and the images of Joel and that georgeous woman flashed before my eyes again.

How she laughed at him, how she placed her hands on his knee, how he looked so insistently at me while touching her leg under the table.

Joel wasn't stupid, he knew what he did to me when he flirted with this woman. I had been this close to kick his leg under the table with all my power. But I couldn't show how much his actions affected me infront of everyone. The manipulator didn't deserve this kind of satisfaction.

I hadn't tried to keep the blonde one at distance for nothing. From the very start, from the day I first saw him, I knew that he didn't mean any good. Still I somehow managed to see something in him that made me feel attracted to the older one. Deep down I was probably naive enough to think that behind that thick wall consisting of nothing but his lack of emotion he was still a human being with feelings. Feelings that he just didn't want to show.

I suddenly was scared to death when I detected a movement in the corner of my eye and almost dropped the macbook to the floor while letting out a shrill scream. I panically put the the technical device aside, ripped the headphones off my head and jumped up from the sofa. I stumbled and almost fell back.

"Did you really have to scream that loud?" Why was it that everytime I thought about him, I suddenly found myself standing face to face with the blonde haired man that occupied my mind?

"Where are the others? Are they coming?" I decided to ignore his remark and tried to look past the older one to see if I could spot any of the other band members. But there was no one in this room except Joel and me. Great.

"Well. You know Joonas. He suggested that we grab another drink before hitting the studio but I wasn't really in the mood." It was still hard for me to read his face because he was wearing his black pair of sunglasses, yet I could see his jaw was visibly tensed.

"Well I'm surprised you didn't bring that Chloe girl back here. Did you have fun with your hand under the table?" I tried not to sound too angry but somehow I couldn't quite contain myself. Those words left my mouth before I could stop them from coming out. I really didn't want the blonde haired one to notice how much he was actually able to hurt me but I also couldn't let this rest either.

"Why? Are you jealous? You wish that was you, mh?" Joel pushed up his sunglasses with two of his fingers. Now I could feel how the looks he was giving me through his deep blue eyes were burning their way right into my skin. He placed the shades ontop of his head. His lips were forming a subtle, yet very effective smirk.