Chapter 14- I Still Can't Believe It

I still can't get my mind wrapped around the fact I'm going to have a kid its well just shocking to hear. I think to myself watching Payton sleep stalkerish I know right but ey I love the girl to death. 

"MMM Logan what are you doing up so early?" She mummbles starting to open her breathtakingly beautiful brown eyes.

"I couldnt sleep... I'm still trying to figure out how to tell the guys and my parents your pregant.. I mean were not engaged or anything and I think thats my problem about telling them." I say being as honest as I can.

"Logie I know how you feel about telling them.... maybe we should go ahead and call the guys and then at breakfast we tell your family and I will just call my Mom and as for Disney World... Well were still leaving for there tomorrow." She says sunggling herself tighter into my hold on her. 

"I like that idea I know the guys are all still awake Ill call them and you get some more rest." I say gentally kissing her forhead.

"Okay night." She says as I get my phone out and call Kendall. 

Jacies P.O.V. 

Kendall and I were in the middle of some intense make up sex about a fight we got into the night before and he stormed off. Yes I'm Kendalls "Ex girlfriend" the public thinks him and that little gold digging whore Katie are together but I mean come on he is still with me so apperently he doesnt love her. Anyways we are both enjoying ourselves when his phone rings.

Kendalls P.O.V.

I'm with my Ex Jacie having a little more fun than I intended I love Katie way to much to be doing this but I don't know Jacie has her ways with figuring out how to get in my pants. We were just about finished having sex when my phone rang. Of course I answered and thankfuly it was Logan and not Katie.

"Hey man whats up?" Kendall says when he answers the phone. 

"Paytons pregant man."

"Shes what now!?" 

"We are having a baby." He says slowly so I would understand. 

"Okay well Congrats man but I have something to go do." 

"Alright dude bye." Logan says hanging up the phone. 

"Jacie I have to go." I say getting up and finding my clothes. 

"Kendall going back to that whore you call your girlfriend so soon?" She asks in a bitter tone. 

"I now remeber why we broke up in the first place you are a bitch and unlike you I love her. Oh and by the way your the whore not her." I say back in the same tone. 

"Then what were you doing here and in my bed with me?"

"You mean nothing to me never have never will. And this whatever this is was your fault I was brining you all of your shit you left with me when you tricked me into all of this." I say walking out of her house and slamming the back door.

I really screwed up this time what am I going to do. Katies never going to trust me now. I wish I could go back in time and fix this but I can't I'm just going to have to go tell her the truth I just hope she doesnt leave me. That would hurt way to much. I think to myself getting in my BMW,

Katies P.O.V.

"Kendall I'm home." I scream walking in the side door that leads into the kitchen.

"Hey baby in the l'm in the living room." He hollars back while I follow his voice.

"Kendall whats wrong?" I ask cocking my head to the side a like a confused puppy dog. 

 "Hear me out before you flip out." He says looking up from the floor.

"Wait Kendall I need to tell you something.. You know three years ago when I went to Vegas?" I ask as he shakes his head yes.

"Well I was drunk to the point I don't know what came over me. I cheated on you with some random guy." I say bitting my bottom lip as tears start to fall down my cheeks.

"I don't care about that it happend three years ago, what I care about is what I just did tonight I don't want you to leave me for a stupid mistake." He says as I start to look at the ground.

"Kendall... Wwwhat did you do?" I ask finally wipping the tears from my eyes.

"I slept with Jacie."

"Why?"

"I didn't want too. I don't know what happend one minute I was giving her all her crap she left me then the next she was all over me." He says in his honest tone making me know hes not lying.

"Atleast you told me and I didn't hear it from someone else but I need a little bit of time to myself right now." I say walking outside and two blocks down to the park.