Chapter 11

You and Pietro were cuddling on the couch watching a movie.

It was blissful being back in his arms.

You hardly paid attention to the movie and basically just stared up at him the whole tune.

Interrupting your trance his watch made a sound.

"Dang. Sorry babe. I gotta go. Charles wants to talk to me." He said kissing you on the cheek and untangling himself from you.

You pouted and looked up at him wide eyes,"aww phooey. Do you have to? I just got here."

He sighed,"I know princess but crime waits for no man." He heroically said and placed his hands on his hips.

You raises an eyebrow and sighed.
"Oh okay. I'll be here til you get back." You replied.

You sat the couch still watching P.s I love you when someone came up and whispered in your ear quoting the movie "P.s I will always love you."

You jumped and turned to see who it was. It was that blonde kid from earlier.
He laughed and before jumping over the back of the couch to sit down. "Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." He grinned showing his dimples. " I'm Alex."
"Oh, no it's fine.  I remember you from earlier. Im Liliana in case you forgot. I'm guessing you like this movie?"

"kinda," he shrugged and replied, " My girlfriend, well ex girlfriend loved it, made me watch it with her all the time."

"Ahh I see. Well we could watch another movie if you want to." You suggested. 

He gave you a crooked smile, "Sure that'd be cool."
You smiled back and nodded and got up to get another movie. "Oh wait, I don't know where the movies are."
He laughed loudly " you're cute. I'll go pick one."
You sat back down and played on your phone until Alex came back. He put the movie in and sat down beside you. "This is a good one I hope you haven't seen it." He said

The words 'The conjuring' appeared on the screen. You cocked your head to the side. "Hmm never heard of it." You said

"Good, you're in for a treat." He grinned slyly.

This movie was the devil! You thought as you had your hands over your eyes the whole time and squealed whenever something happened.  At one point you had you head behind Alex's back just waiting for something pop out but when nothing did you sat up.
You chuckled nervously "I'm sorry."

He smiled "No it's fine. It's actually really cute."

You put you head down shyly and tucked your hair behind your ear when you brought your head back up Alex has his eyes closed and was leaning in for a kiss.
"No" you whispered quietly but he kept moving in closer.
"No!" You shouted and put out your hands out to push him away but before you could touch him he flew across the room into the large bookcase. You were so confused.
Pietro and Charles rushed in as you were looking at your hands.
"Outstanding." Charles said.

A/n sorry for not posting I've been really super stressed borderline suicidal thoughts but I'm a bit better now. Writing helped take my mind off of things. I hope you like this chapter I'm sure you will. Anyway vote, comment, message, follow, share. Thank you.