Poison

Song: World Gone Mad - The Phantoms

TW//BLOOD, TORTURE, VIOLENCE

Bellamy, Miller and Drew were all standing around the grounder looking through the notebook again.

Bellamy pointed to one of the drawings, "What the hell is that thing?"

Miller smirked, "Friend of yours?" He asked the grounder.

The hatch opened and Clarke climbed through, only to get blocked by Drew when she stood up.

"Get the hell out of my way," The fury in her voice was clear.

"It's okay, let her through," Bellamy nodded to Drew.

Clarke walked over to the grounder and looked at his beaten up face.

"Well if he didn't hate us before, he does now," She turned accusingly to Bellamy.

Bellamy shrugged, "Who cares?" He grabbed Clarke's wrist and lead her out of the grounder's earshot, "How's Finn?"

"Alive," Clarke said shortly, "His people will care! How long until they found out where we're keeping him? And what happens when they do? When they come looking for him? They will, Bellamy."

"Relax, Princess," Bellamy cut in, "No one saw us take him. He was chained up in that cave the whole time, and thanks to the storm, you couldn't see a soul on the way back."

He opened up the notebook again and turned it to the page with the tally marks, showing them to Clarke.

"In case you missed it, his people are already killing us. How many more of our people need to die before you realize we're fighting a war?"

Clarke sighed, "We're not soldiers, Bellamy. Look at him, we can't win."

"You're right, we can't. If we don't fight," Bellamy ran a frustrated hand through his hair.

"Clarke, he's seizing!" A voice yelled from below.

"On my way!" Clarke yelled back.

She glanced at Bellamy once more, irritation written across her facial features, before quickly climbing down the ladder.

Bellamy closed the hatch after her and locked it. Then he turned to the grounder with a dangerous look on his face.

"Here's what's going to happen," He spoke directly to the grounder, a murderous look in his eyes, "You're going to tell us everything you know, or you won't make it out of here alive."

"Threats again?" I interrupted, "If that didn't work the first hundred times it's not going to work now."

"No, no more threats. It's time for action," Bellamy said.

I scoffed, "So, what? You're going to torture him? He's a warrior, he won't break."

Bellamy's eyes glinted, "Oh yeah? And what the hell would you know?"

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

My screams filled the cavern where I was tightly tied to a chair, but there was no one to hear me except for my torturer.

"I'm going to ask you again," He swung the remote back and forth in front of my face, the one that was hooked up to wires stuck on my forehead, "Where are they? Where is the package?"

I bared my teeth at him. No matter what he did to me, I wouldn't break, I couldn't break. I had to keep my friends safe.

My tormentor sighed, "Look, Kid, I don't want to put you through unnecessary pain. You're brave, but eventually you'll break. They always do. You may as well just tell me now."