Epilogue 2/2

Last one :) Enjoy!

Alt title: Merry Christmas Eve From The Jameson-Davidson Family.

Happy reading!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dad! Dad! Beji is going to burn the house down with Daddy!" George squinted his eyes open to be met with his 7 year old daughter sitting on his stomach. The kid bounced up and down, trying to wake her Dad up.

"Bel, calm down." George groaned as he sat up. He looked over to the empty side of the bed and rolled his eyes. George rubbed his eyes and looked at the distressed kid in front of him.

"What's going on?" George asked, scooting up on the bed. Bel, her full name being Isabella, shifted off her Dad and sat next to him on her knees. "Benji and Daddy started making breakfast! They're trying to kill us." Bel whispered the last sentence. 

George chuckled and nodded, "Are they now?" Bel nodded and ran her thumb across her neck mouthing the word 'dead.' George gasped and stifled a laugh, "Bella, you can't do that!" He giggled. The girl shrugged and stood up and jumped off the bed. 

"Don't let them kill me, Dad, I'm too pretty to die!" Bella exclaimed with a hand over her heart. George rolled his eyes and shuffled out of bed. "So dramatic."

Bella hummed and nodded, "Auntie Drista is a great teacher!" The brunet rolled his eyes and gave a small smile. Of course. He pulled on a robe and walked with Bella to the kitchen. She, being the dramatic child she is, was hiding behind George's leg. 

As expected, Benji was on Clay's shoulders while the blond was flipping pancakes. "Daddy, I think we're in trouble." Clay looked up from the skillet to be met with George standing at the entrance of the kitchen with his arms crossed.

"Uh oh," Clay whispered. Beji giggled and wrapped his arms around the top of Clay's head. "What are you two doing?" George asked with a smile. Clay looked up at his son that was sat on his shoulders. "Making breakfast?" The blond asked, unsure of why he made it sound as if it was a question.

George hummed and walked over with Bel to the kitchen island. "I have been notified by my informant that someone is trying to kill my little Isabella, do you have anything to do with this?" George asked, picking up the can of whipped cream.

Clay smiled incredulously and shrugged, "I have no idea what you're talking about." George hummed and nodded before looking at Benji. "Beny? Do you have anything to say?" George asked as he put a wad of whipped cream on his finger. 

"We were just making breakfast! I promise!" Benji giggled, half worried. George looked behind him to Isabella who was shaking her head. "Alright," George mumbled before smearing the whipped cream on his finger onto Clay's cheek.

"Wha- Oh so it's going to be like this now?" Clay smiled. George laughed and capped the whipped cream before grabbing Bella's hand. "Run!" George whisper yelled before running out of the kitchen with his daughter.

The blond turned the skillet off and let Benji slide off his shoulders before the two of them got wooden spatulas. "Let the battles begin." Clay smiled. Benji giggled and nodded whilst his small hands gripped his spatula.

Clay walked around the house, trying his hardest to be quiet. Benji was tip-toeing behind him. "Ohhh Georgeeee." Clay's voice echoed through the house. Benji looked around the living room, "Ohhh Izzyyyy" The little boy mimicked his Dad's voice. There was a sudden hushed giggle coming from behind the couch.