~31~ Affectionate

Lowkey a long chapter lol 

How was your day today?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wake up you lazy asses" George squinted his eyes open, his body aching from laying on the hard floor. With his eyes half open, he could see Alex peering over him with a disinterested look on his face. Clay, who was beside him, was propped up against the cabinets while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Please say you guys didn't fuck in Karl's kitchen." Alex groaned, leaning back onto the counter while rubbing his eyes with his palms. George sat up and propped himself on the left of Clay against the cabinets.

"My god Alex, no we just passed out on the floor" George scoffed, rubbing his eyes with his hands. He squinted his eyes at the harsh kitchen lighting above his head. His head felt a bit light and dizzy from dehydration.

"What time is it?" George groaned as he leaned over Clay's chest to grab his right arm to check his watch. Clay just let it happen as he leaned his head against the cupboards with his eyes shut.

"It's.... 6:30" George mumbled, collapsing the upper half of his body onto Clay's lap. He didn't have any energy to sit back upright so he got comfortable. His forearm reached over his head on top of his eyes to protect them from the blinding lights above.

"Do you always feel like this after getting high?" Clay asks, his eyes still shut closed while he starts to gently pet George's fluffy and silky hair.. Alex nods, not like he could see it.

"Yeah, you get used to it after a few times. It didn't help that you guys passed out on the floor though. Why were you guys down here in the first place?" George turned his head to the right to look at Alex, his arm still shielding his vulnerable pupils from the lights.

"Cravings. Nachos are my worse enemy." George grumbles. Alex laughs and shakes his head. He pushes off the counter and walks over to the refrigerator. He grabs two water bottles and gently tosses them to the two boys on the floor.

"Hydrate, you'll only feel worse." Alex says before walking away toward the stairs. He stops half way up and turns toward the kitchen.

"Karl's ordering pizza for dinner if you guys want to stay. Nick and I are sleeping over, you guys are invited to join us if you'd like." And with that he disappeared up the stairs, a quiet door shutting soon after.

George turned his head to bury it into Clay's shirt. The smaller boy stuffed his face into the soft fabric before groaning.

"I'm not going to be staying while those three are doing god knows what" George mumbled, Clay hummed in agreement. The two fell into silence before George spoke up again.

"I don't want to go home," George murmured. The blond continued to thread his fingers in the brunette's hair. Clay sighed inaudibly before opening his eyes and looking at the small boy who had his face hidden in his shirt, shielding his semi-dilated pupils from the lights. The taller boy smiled at how cute George was, all curled up hiding into his stomach. How his dainty fingers gripped the fabric gently. Clay could feel George's soft breath through the shirt fabric causing shivers to spread down his body.

"You could stay one more night, it's a little later in the day. Besides, Beth might not want to go back at night." George removed his face from Clay's shirt, tilting his head upwards to meet the piercing gaze of golden eyes.