~39~ Dancing In The Rain

Hello! It's 5am- anyways, happy reading. Sorta long maybe? Lmao it is long pffft sorry

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two were in the car with the AC lightly blowing through the front seat vents. George had put the tan baseball bat on the floor in front of the passenger seat resting between his knees (don't make this sexual or istg (I'm looking at you Victoria)).

They were halfway to Sam's house when George let out an almost inaudible gasp and reached into the back of Clay's car and grabbed his bag. He brought it just in case they stayed at Karl's longer than either of them planned and ended up sleeping over. He reached into the front pockets and brought out a few colored bobby pins, two red and two blue. He captured a few loose strands that covered his eyes and pinned them to the side. He had two of each colored bobby pin on each side of his hair. Red on one side, blue on the other.

"Want some pins? I have green ones" George asked, looking at Clay in the driver's seat who was blowing his hair out of his eyes. The blond turned his head, hair falling in his eyes before he looked back at the road.

"Yeah, can you do it please?" George nodded and plucked out two green bobby pins and reached over the center console. He propped his arm under him on the console to keep him stable as he gently reached for the annoying hairs that would probably put them both into a car accident sooner or later.

The boy carefully put the pins in the other one's hair and smiled at how he put it in perfectly. He pressed a short peck on Clay's cheek, leaving a faint red mark, before sitting back into his seat.

He patted Clay's hand that was resting on George's thigh saying "There you go, now we won't die." With a smile. The blond huffed and rolled his eyes, "We won't die, I can see through the hair."

George shrugged, "Maybe but I don't wanna risk it. You have precious cargo." Clay huffed again and rolled his eyes with a slight smile. George reached over to the radio controls and turned the volume dial to the right, making the music a bit louder.

"You know that people are going to see the lipstick marks, right? They look too real, nobody will believe me if I say they are fake." Clay said. George shrugged and turned his head to the left, "Then they'll know you're off-limits."

Clay's eyes widened. He knew George and him weren't officially together, label wise at least. Even with that he wouldn't go after anyone else, let alone date anyone else. George felt the need to 'mark' him which Clay found as progress and it just made his night 100x better.

George fiddled with the ripped hem of his t-shirt, absentmindedly weaving his fingers in and out of the cut holes. Clay gently squeezed his thigh, rubbing soft circles with his thumb into the fishnet covered skin.

The car ride was ridden with a comfortable silence, neither were really wanting to go to the party but Sam was their friend, more like Clay's friend, so he felt as if he had to go. George just went along to hang out with Clay and his other friends on Halloween, plus he looked hot and wanted to show that because there was nothing wrong with a bit of attention.

They soon pulled up to Sam's house, or more like pulled up to their neighbor's house because there was nowhere to park the car. There were people flooding in and out of the property, solo cups flooded the lawn, and loud beating music could be felt through the car. Flashing lights could be seen behind the shut windows and shining out the opened front door.