Chapter 40

Callie's POV

It's been 3 weeks since the trial and I  feel so much better knowing that she is behind bars. Yeah I know she could be out in 7 years but I'm not gonna dwell on that. What matters is here and now, me and Arizona. I don't think I could have gotten through all this without her. She has been my rock..the glue that held me together.

"What are thinking about" Arizona asks as we walk hand in hand along the canal. It's a beautiful sunny day and we thought we'd take a nice stroll since we haven't had a day off for 4 days and it's nice just to spend time together.

"Just how grateful I am for you and that I'm glad that sicko is behind bars" I smile at her.

" me too" she smiled leaning in and giving me a kiss.

We spent the next hour just walking and talking. I felt so peaceful and happy for the first time in months, I couldn't wipe the smile off my face. But soon we left the peaceful tranquillity of the canal and headed home as we planned a date night at Arizona's favourite restaurant. 

We got home and we both had a shower. While Arizona was in the bathroom I quickly put on my black lingerie that I know drives Arizona wild and got dressed into my white jeans and red strappy top. A few seconds later she walked back into the room in her dressing gown.. I finished my hair and make up and then headed downstairs and waited for her. 20 minutes later she came downstairs, she looked so beautiful I couldn't help but smile. God I am so lucky.

Later that night.... (SMUT)

"tonight was amazing" Arizona said as we walk back into the house. She was not lying it was amazing. The best night I have had in a long time. 

"it really was" I smiled, giving her a kiss. I took my shoes off an headed upstairs, hoping Arizona would follow, which she did. I walked into the bedroom and turned around thinking Arizona was behind me but she wasn't. I looked down the hallway...nothing. I started to take my jewellery off when I heard someone clear their throat I turned around to see Arizona standing in the door way leaning against the frame, my mouth dropped. She looked so sexy. She had this red Lacey lingerie dress on that was only long enough to cover half her bum you could see her Lacey thong and bra underneath I don't know how I'm still breathing.

"Like what you see" she smiled seductively causing a lump to form in my throat. I couldn't speak.

She started to walk towards me looking directly at me biting her lip, making me legs go weak. How I'm standing is beyond me. I just stood there is ore as she made her way to me. When she reached me she placed her hands on my hips pulling into a kiss. It was a slow passionate kiss but didn't last long as she pulled me even closer making sure there was no space between us. She deepened the kiss trailing her tongue along my bottom lip begging for entrance, I declined it as she moaned and moved away from me.

"Bed now, take off your clothes" she demanded. I must admit I find this side to her so hot, I could feel myself getting wet. I did what I was told and took my clothes off and walked and sat on the bed. Within seconds she pushed me back so I was lying down on my back, straddled me and started kissing me roughly.

"Give me your arms" she demanded sitting up.

I did as she said as she reached into the side draw and pulled out the handcuffs. Memories of the first time we used them were flooding my mind making me even wetter. She tied my hands to the bed leaving me completely helpless.

She got up and started to take her lingerie dress off all I could do was stare. She slowly started pulling one strap down then the other all the time looking straight in my eyes with a seductive smile on her face. I need to touch her I tried to get my hands out of the cuffs but I couldn't I moaned in frustration. She slowly started pulling the dress down her body making me moan again in frustration.

"Arizona your killing me" I managed to say.

She just laughed as she finished pulling her dress down until she was only in her bra and thong. She climbed back on top of me so she was straddling me and leaned down kissing me instantly wasting no time in inserting her tongue and this time I let her.  She then started to kiss my neck making my breathing get faster. Without warning she started slowly grinding against me hard, the friction making me moan in shock and pleasure.

"Fuck" I moaned

She then started to suck and bite on my soft spot making me go crazy, the throbbing in my pants was getting worse.

"Arizona I need you" I panted

She then started to slowly kiss down my neck and then my collarbone leaving Goosebumps behind, my breathing was getting faster and heavier. I needed to touch her but I couldn't. She carried on kissing down my body until she reached my left nipple and started sucking on it harshly causing me to moan in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

Once she was satisfied that my nipple was hard she moved on to my right nipple again making me moan. She started kissing down my stomach until she reached my pant line.

"Someone's a bit wet, who go you this wet" she smirked blowing slightly against my pants sending shivers down my body.

"Tell me" she demanded

"Y-y-you did" I moaned

She then grabbed the top of my pants with her teeth and slowly started to pull them down. I'm gonna lose it in a minute if she doesn't do something soon. She must have read my mind because she yanked my legs open and started kissing me up my thighs slowly getting closer to my wet area. She suddenly started to suck my clit making me go into overdrive. I needed to grab something the pleasure was to much but I couldn't.

My moans got louder as she shoved two fingers inside pumping them in and out making me lose control. She then added a third finger and started to pump even faster while still sucking my clit.

"More" I moaned loudly

To my shock she stopped and pulled her fingers out sat up and started suck them as she let out a moan. Fuck her moans are so sexy. She suddenly got off the bed and went to her side draw again and pulled something out to me horror/delight it was a purple strap on. Holy shit. I watched as she put it on and walked back to me making me swallow the lump in my throat. She didn't waste any time in climbing back between my legs as she slowly rubbed the strap on up and down my folds and then slowly inserting it letting me adjust to the size making my breath hitch at the feeling. She slowly started thrusting in and out moans escaping my lips, she took that as a hint and started thrusting faster and harder.

"Fuck....faster"

She lifted my legs so they were resting on her shoulders as she started to thrust faster and harder sending my body into ecstasy. She used her hand to rub circles on my clit the moans coming louder from my lips.

"Arizona" I moaned letting her know I was close.

Instead of carrying on she withdraw the strap on and bend down and inserted her tongue and she darted it in and out. My back was arched as I was yanking at the cuffs I was so close. With a few more darts of her tongue I screamed her name and my cum filled her mouth and she licked me out riding out my high.

Once I came down from my high Arizona moved back to meet my face as she leaned in kissing me letting me taste myself on her lips and tongue. she finally untied me and I quickly flipped her over so I was on top. Now it's her turn. 

some time later.......

"fuck" Arizona screamed. She was straddling me and bouncing up and down the strap on that I was now wearing. A few seconds later she screamed ever louder as she came. She slowed herself down before she slowly climb off me and laid next to me. We laid there for a few seconds as we caught our breath. Once I caught my breath I took the strap on off and put it on the side.

"that was..."

"incredible" I finished as we laughed. We both rolled onto our sides so we was facing each other. We just stayed there for a few moment staring into each other eyes. I've never felt love like this...Ever. 

"marry me" I blurt out. Suddenly Arizona's smile faded.

-----------------------------------------------------

so SMUT for you guys haha hope its okay lol enjoy....