Chapter 16

You can have the worst crap in the world happen to you and you get over it. All you gotta do is survive.

- Alex Karev Grey's Anatomy.

----------------------------

Callie's POV

"Erica" I shouted as I ran after her. She was about to open her car door when I caught up to her. I gently grabbed her arm to stop her getting in the car.

'get off me Callie" she growls, tears running down her face.

"please" I plead

"how long" was all she said.

"I..erm..a couple of weeks"  she just snorts and opens the doors.

" let me explain"

"what's there to explain, you cheated on me I told you I was scared of how close you two were but you kept telling me I had nothing to worry about, you lied to me" she snaps. I could feel my eyes filling with tears.

"I'm sorry, It just sort of happened"

"do you love her" she asks

"I.."

"you know what I don't care, I came to see if you was okay, but its obvious that you are, next time close your curtains" with that she got into her car.

"oh and if you haven't guessed we are done, don't ever speak to me or contact me again "she says before closing the door and driving off. I just stood there, speechless. This was not how it was meant to go. My chest was hurting, I fucked up, I know I was going to end it, but not like this.

I watched her car drive down the road and turn the corner. I stood there, tears spilling down my face.

"Callie" Arizona whispers from behind me. I didn't even know she was there.

"I'm so sorry"

"it's not your fault"

"it is if I hadn't kissed you then this wouldn't have happened"

"we were both to blame" I say turning to face her, as I wiped the tears from my face.

"lets get inside" she put her arm out and I took her hand and we walked back inside.

"do you want a drink" shes ask.

"any alcohol" I half laugh. She then walked into the kitchen and I sat on the sofa. I can't believe this has happened, but I guess it serves me right for cheating on her. There is only one way that could end.

"here" Arizona smiles handing me a glass of wine.

"cuddle me" I say as she sat next to me. Without hesitation she opened her arms and I immediately laid my head on her shoulder and she wrapped her arms around me. She gave me a little kiss on my head which made me smile.

"want to watch some tele" She asks. I just nod. She reached for the romote and turned the tele on. We settled on Bones. I've seen all the seasons already but I love it.

As much as this really hurts, mainly because I hurt Erica, I'm glad because now me and Arizona can be together. A couple of hours and a bottle of wine later we were still on the sofa a bit pissed. And when I'm pissed I want sex. So I started to do what I did earlier and  put my hand on Arizona's thigh and started drawing circles. I could feel her body tense at my actions, I couldn't help but smile at the effect I'm having on her.

I slowly made my way further up, knowing that it is driving her crazy. I was right, it didnt take long before she moved and pushed me back and straddled me, instantly connecting our lips. I can never get tired of kissing her.

A  while later....

I roll over and lay on my back, trying to catch my breath. That was...amazing.  We stayed there, silent for a few moments until we could breathe again.

"that was even better then the  first time" Arizona laughs.

"I didn't know that was possible" I reply.

She laid her head on my bare chest as we lay on the sofa. I put my arms around her and we just stayed like that for a while.

"will you go on a date with me" Arizona whispers, breaking the silence.

"I'd love too" I smile kissing her on her head.

We stayed like that for a while just enjoying each others company. It wasn't long until my eyes started to close and darkness took over.

"Callie" I opened my eyes and saw Arizona looking at me.

"lets go to bed" I looked at the clock on the way and saw it was 2am. No wonder my neck hurts. We stood up and, still naked walked upstairs until we reached Arizona's room. I just crawled straight into her bed and closed my eyes. A few seconds later I could feel Arizona get into the bed next to me. I rolled over and cuddled into her and within minutes I feel asleep.

The next day....

I woke up and the memories from last night caused a smile on my face as I turned and looked at Arizona who was still sleeping peacefully. I looked at the clock and could see that she had 20 minutes before she needed to get up for work. I carefully got out of bed and just as I opened the door there was a knock on the front door.

I quickly grabbed Arizona's dressing gown and ran down the stairs.

"Dad" I gasp as I opened the door.

"Calliope" he smiles.

" you going to invite me in" he asks a few seconds later.

"oh yeah sorry come in" I smile.

"what are you doing here" I say as I shut the door behind us.

"I thought I'd come see you, I missed you"

"i missed you too but you should have called I'm working today"

"its o.."

"CALLIE" Arizona shouts from the top of the stairs.

"where are you, come back to b......"

"Oh Mr Torres" I wish the ground would swallow me hole. Arizona is stood half way down the stairs, wrapped in a sheet. It doesn't take a genius to know what was going on. I knew my face was saying it all.  I turned and looked at him and I was right, shock and disgust covered his face.

---------------------------------

soooo soooo sorry for the wait I'm terrible lol Im sorry but there you go.....enjoy