Chapter 7

At some point, you have to make a decision. Boundaries don't keep other people out. They fence you in. Life is messy. That's how we're made. So, you can waste your lives drawing lines. Or you can live your life crossing them.

- Meredith Grey, Grey's Anatomy

--------------------

Arizona POV

2 weeks later

Things still havent gotten any better between me and Callie. We hardly spent time with each other unless we are at work, because she is mostly with Erica so I'm mostly with April. We havent really spoken much either and to be honest I hate it, it's killing me, but every time I'm with her, it kills me as well. It's like having the one thing you want right in front of you, yet its still out of reach, and its torture.

"I'm going straight to Erica's after work" Callie says as we walked into work.

"is that okay"

"you don't need my permission to stay at your girlfriends" I say.

"I know, I wasn't asking your permission, I was just..nevermind" she sighs grabbing her phone.

Before I had chance to say anything we had a call, so we ran to the Ambulance and set off. Today seemed to fly by, probably because we was really busy, so I wasn't complaining. As soon as we clocked off I got my stuff and said a quick bye to Callie before getting in my car and heading home. I hate how things are with me and Callie and I know its all my fault. Its just I don't know how else to be towards her. I guess I'm hoping if I distance myself, it wont hurt as much.

Since I wasn't at work tomorrow I decided to stop at the shop and get a couple of bottles of wine. Once I got home I ordered some food, I settled on a burger and fries. While I waited I got in the shower, loving the way it feels as it runs down my body, especially after a hard day at work. Once I got out the shower I put my pjs on and dried my hair then went downstairs. I went straight into the kitchen and poured my self a large glass of wine, A few minutes later my food arrived. I plated it up and took my wine and food into the living room. I turned on the tv and started flicking through the channels until I saw the first Harry Potter was on, It had only just started, which I was glad about. The first one has always been my favourite, it always made me want to go to Hogwarts, it's so magical. I love the others as well but the first is more innocent then they just get more dark. To be honest Ive always had a little crush on Emma Watson.

Once the film had finished it was 11pm and I was feeling slightly drunk since I literally just drank a full bottle of wine. I didn't want to go to bed yet so I went into the kitchen and opened the other bottle and poured myself another glass. As I was walking back into the living room I heard the front door open. A few seconds later Callie appeared.

"what you doing here" I slur a bit

"nice to see you too" she replied rolling her eyes. I ignore her and take a sip of my drink.

"and Erica has work in the morning so I didn't stay over" I didn't say anything

"how much have you had to drink" she askes walking towards me.

"on my second bottle" I smile.

"Arizona maybe you should stop now" she says and tries reaching for my glass.

"don't tell me what to do" I growl at her.

"what has gotten into you" I could tell she was getting angry but I didn't care.

"don't act like you care" 

"what"

"nothing, I'm going to bed" I down the rest of my wine and started to walk away when I felt Callie grab my arm and pull me back. 

"your not going until we talk"

"TALK ABOUT WHAT" I yell.

"talk about what the hell is wrong with you, you've been so off and distant for weeks now, we barely speak or anything" her voice getting louder and angry

"I'm surprised you noticed" I sharply reply.

"what's that's supposed to mean"  I can feel everything coming to the surface, all the anger and hurt and I can't stop it. My eyes started to fill up.

"EVER SINCE ERICA TURNED UP, IT'S ERICA THIS, ERICA THAT, IT'S ALL I EVER SEE OR HEAR" I yell

"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM WITH ERICA" Callie Shouts back

"I DON'T LIKE HER" 

"WHY, SHE HAS DONE NOTHING TO YOU"

"BECAUSE I'M JEALOUS OF HER" 

"Why are you jealous of her" she asks slightly confused.

"BECAUSE I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU CALLIE, GOD DAMIT, I'M JEALOUS BECAUSE SHE HAS YOU AND I DON'T, THERE, HAPPY?" All the emotion left her face I could see she was speechless. Before she had the chance to reply I turned around and ran upstairs, tears spilling down myself. I jump on my bed and bury my face in my pillow. I was fully crying now, what have I just done, I've ruined everything.

---------------------

oooooo.. enjoy:)