Chapter 29

I can't wait, today is the day we go back to football, I'm so excited. It's the longest I've gone without playing. I think Arizona felt the same because she was ready before I was and that very rarely happens. We got all our things and got in the car and headed to the training ground.

"welcome back" April and Lexi grin as they run to us and hug us as we got out the car.

"thanks" I laugh hugging them back.

"welcome come back Torres and Robbins" Karev smiled as we joined everyone.

"good to be back" Arizona replied.

"both of you take it easy okay, if you need to stop or whatever it's fine, don't want you to make things worse" Karev said, we both nodded in reply. We put our boots on and we all set off on our warm up run. Kicking the ball and playing with the girls again was amazing I've missed it so much.

"we are gonna go try that new club out tonight if you guys want to come" April asked as we pack up our stuff.

"sounds like a good idea" I said

"yeah I'm down" Arizona smiled.

"okay see you about 9" April replied. We all packed everything up and headed home.

"I don't know about you but my body aches" I said as we drove hone.

"mine too, but was worth it" Arizona said. A big grin plastered over her face

"I'm gonna get a bath, try to relax before we go out" I said taking a sip of my water.

"okay I'll make some food and then a shower".

Soon we got home and I went and ran the bath straight away and while it was running I went back into my bedroom and looked through the wardrobe. I haven't be out for quite a while and don't have a clue what to wear. After a good 50/10 minutes of going through my wardrobe I decided on my favourite black dress which I also know will drive Arizona crazy. So it's a win win.

Once I put my dress aside and paired it with my black heels I got in the bath, the hot water stinging my skin as I made contact. I slowly let it adjust before allowing myself to relax. It didn't take long before I could feel the affect of the water as it soothed my aching body. 10-15minutes later there was a knock at the door and Arizona walked in.

"foods in the oven will be about 20 mins, just gonna get a shower"

"okay" I smiled.

"how are you feeling now"

"much better"

"good" she came and gave me a kiss before walking out the bathroom. I stayed in the bath for another 10/15 minutes before rinsing myself down and getting out. Once I was dry I shoved my joggers on and top and headed downstairs. It wasn't until I could smell the food that I realised how hungry I actually was. I walked into the kitchen and saw Arizona already eating. I plated myself some of the pasta bake she made and sat opposite her.

"I'm actually excited" she said

"me to, it's been so long since we last week out to a club"

"just promise you won't get to pissed" she laughed.

"I promise" She knows what I'm like when I get really drunk. We finished eating, washed the pots and headed upstairs to get ready. I put a bit of makeup on...eyeliner, mascara, lipstick before concentrating on my hair. I decided to leave it down and put some loose curls in. Arizona had gone into the other room to get ready. She has a thing of wanting to get ready by herself. Personally I think its so she can have the wow factor when I see her all dressed up, it never fails, but she never admits it.  Once I was finished with my hair I put my dress on and took a look in the mirror. I couldn't help but smile knowing what affect I am going to have on Arizona when she sees me. I picked up my shoes and bag and went next door, we had 5 minutes until the taxi would be here.

"Arizo..." I froze and stopped in the door way when I saw her. My jaw must be on the floor, that's how it felt anyway. She looked amazing, I could feel myself getting turned on just by looking at her. Her hair was straight and falling perfectly over her shoulders, She had tight black leather trousers on that made her bum look even more amazing , she had a white tank top on that fitted her perfectly and she must have put on one of her push up bras because she had so much cleavage, I couldn't take my eyes off of them. 

"like what you see" she chuckled. I just nodded.

"me too...damn" she said biting her lip as she looked at me. She grabbed her bag and shoes and as she was walking past me she stopped.

"although...it will look better on our floor tonight" she whispered in my ear. She chuckled to herself as she went downstairs, it took a few seconds before I could follow her. I can't wait to get home.

We arrived at the club and joined the girls who were already there, we had to wait for a couple more but soon we all went into the club. I really have forgotten what it's like being in a club, the music, the people, the atmosphere, everything. We all went straight to the bar and got drinks. Some of the girls went straight to the dance floor but I need a few drinks first so I downed my first drink and ordered 1 more. After I finished my 2nd one I ordered another and went and joined the girls on the dancefloor. As soon as I got there Arizona came up to me and kissed me roughly, she is a bit of a lightweight. She then started dancing on me and I could feel myself getting wet, I was so tempted to just grab her and take her to the toilet. After about an hour of dancing and drinking I needed a rest. I ordered another drink at the bar and sat on one of the stools. 

"I'll get that" someone said as I was about to pay, I looked next to me and saw a beautiful red haired women, who handed the bartender some money. I know her from somewhere but can't remember where.

"thanks" 

"do you remember me" she asks as she took a sip of her drink. I tried to rack my brains but nothing.

"You came to my rescue last week, Penny" she smiles. Then it clicked.

"oh yeah" I laughed.

"how are you doing"

"much better thanks to you" I could tell she was a bit drunk, but I know I was more drunk then her. We sat there and chatted. I kept looking for Arizona but she was lost in the crowd. Suddenly I started to felt a bit dizzy and sick.

"I'm just goi..ng t..o the bath..room" I slurred. I stood up and nearly fell on the floor but someone had there arms around me. It was Penny.

"hey come on, I'll take you to the bathroom" We slowly made our way to the bathroom, I managed to use the toilet but surprisly I wasn't sick. I stumbled to the sink and washed my hands. I turned around to dry them when Penny suddenly stood infront of me. She looked at me and kissed me, before I had chance to do anything to started kissing my neck I couldn't help the moan that escaped. I could feel her hands all over me. Apart of me knows this is wrong that I should stop but I can't, I don't know what is happening with me. Suddenly I felt her hand in my knickers and she started rubbing my clit, making me moan. Without warning she shoved 2 fingers inside all the while still kissing my neck. She grabbed my hand and put it under her dress and used it to rub her clit. We both was moaning as she upped her pace with her fingers that were inside me and my hand that was rubbing her clit. We both started moaning louder as she connected our lips. 

"Callie" Suddenly Penny stopped and pulled her fingers out , turning around, revealing a crying Arizona by the door.