Please Come Home part 34

Everyone-"Happy Birthday to you, happy  birthday to you, happy birthday dear Jayden... happy birthday to you"

We all clapped as he blew out his candles. I cut the cake and started handing out pieces to everybody when suddenly I felt sick. I handed the knife to Jughead and ran to the bathroom with Veronica, Toni, and Cheryl following behind me. Once I got there I threw up and felt them holding back my hair and rubbed my back.

V-"You ok B?"

B-"Yeah yeah I'm fine"

T-"Really, you look kinda pail"

B-"I'm fine, I've just been getting a little sick recently and my period's late-"

I took what I just said into realization and thought about how I could be pregnant, I thought that I wasn't because I was just missing my period because of stress... but the symptoms were getting stronger.

C-"Do you think you are?"

B-"I-I don't know"

Tears started to well in my eyes as I stared blank at the floor.

T-"How about we go get you a test"

B-"No, I can wait a day. Let's just enjoy Jay's birthday then I'll get one tomorrow"

V-"You sure?"

B-"Yeah"

They all nodded then we all got up and walked back over to the party.

J-"Hey you ok? You looked kinda pale"

B-"Yeah, I'm fine"

He could tell I was lying but didn't say anything then got me a water.

J-"Here drink this"

He handed me the water and I started to cry while his face softened, he pulled me aside and held me while I cried.

J-"What's wrong? Is it something I said? Did I do something?"

B-"Your just being so nice to me"

I cried into his chest and he chuckled.

J-"Geez the last time you were this emotional was when-"

I looked down and didn't make eye contact, I could feel his eyes on me though so I looked up and it almost looked like he was hurt.

J-"A-Are you?"

B-"N-No of course not"

J-"Ok..."

He could tell I was lying but still went along with it.
We then both walked back over to the party silent.

It was now after the party, everyone had gone home besides Juniper and Dagwood who were having a sleep over with Jay.
Jug and I were cleaning up.

J-"Hey, I'm sorry about earlier. I didn't mean to overstep and make you feel uncomfortable, I was just worried because I-I still love you and I never stopped. I couldn't ever stop and I don't think I ever will"

He stepped closer, he leaned in so that our lips were inches apart. I could feel his breath on my lips. Our lips then connected, it felt like magic. I missed his soft lips.
When we pulled away I blushed.

J-"I missed making you blush"

I giggled and rested my head on his shoulder then yawned.

J-"You tired?"

I nodded softly and he wrapped his arms around my waist then pulled me closer.