Please Come Home part 4

J-"Mama I'm hungry"

B-"Ok baby, do you want Pop's?"

J-"Yeah!"

B-"Ok"

I pulled into the parking lot of Pop's and then got Jayden out and we walked in.

P-"Hey! There's my 2 favorite costumers!"

J-"Hi!"

P-"You want your normal booth?"

B-"Yeah that would be great"

He smiled and grabbed a menu for me and a kids menu then showed us to our booth. Jayden slid into one side and I slid into the other.
Pop came over and took our orders then walked back into the kitchen.

J-"Mama..."

B-"Yeah baby"

J-"Do you think daddy still loves me?"

B-"Of course he does, why would you think that?"

J-"He never is around anymore"

B-"Oh baby it's not because of you. Daddy just has to work a little more now because your sister is coming and we have to buy her some stuff"

J-"W-What if when sissy comes then you guys forget about me"

B-"Honey I promise you we will never forget about you. We love you and your sister the same"

J-"You promise?"

B-"I promise"

Pop came over and set down our meals, we thanked him and he walked away. Jayden started digging into him with a big smile on his face. I chuckled and took a bite of my burger but immediately got nauseous and ran to the bathroom then threw up.

~Flashback~
Betty's pov:

I took a big bite of my burger and got really nauseous, I ran to the bathroom and threw up. While I was throwing up I felt hands grab my hair and pull it out of my face then start rubbing my back, when I was done I sat back on the wall while Jug wiped my face.

J-"You ok love?"

B-"Not really"

J-"Do you wanna go cuddle in my bed?"

I nodded my head and he picked me up bridal style then carried to his bed where he set me down then wrapped his arms around me waist and pulled me closer. He put one hand on my belly and rubbed it softly up and down.

J-"I love you, I'm sorry I made you sick"

B-"It wasn't you that made me sick, it was our little baby. But I love you too"

I chuckled softly and put my hand on top of his, then we both fell asleep.

~End of flashback~

I got up and washed my hands then walked back to my table where I saw Jayden coloring on his menu. I slid back into the table and started eating my fries instead of my burger.

J-"Mama! Look at what I drew"

He handed me his drawing and started pointing to all of the people.

J-"That's daddy, that's you, that's me, and that's sissy"

B-"Aw it's beautiful, let's take it home and we can hang it on the wall ok"

J-"Ok!"

I asked Pop for a box and the check, once I had my burger all boxed up and paid the check we left and drove home.

Once we got home I hung Jayden's drawing on the wall and he was very proud of it.
A few hours went by and we didn't really do much except wait for Jughead to get home, I did a little bit of cleaning while Jayden played with his monster trucks.

B-"Jay! Bath time!"

J-"I don't wanna take a bath"

B-"Well you have to"

J-"No!"

B-"Jayden come on, I don't want to fight with you"

J-"Then don't make me take a bath"

B-"You know your very sassy for a 4 year old"

J-"I know"

B-"Come on, you can play with your boats and you can have bubbles"

J-"Fine"

B-"Thank you"

He came into the bathroom and I helped him take off his clothes then he climbed into the bath. I gave him his toy boats while putting bubbles in the bath.
When he was done I drained the bath and wrapped him in a towel then carried him into his room and changed him into his pjs.

B-"Good night buddy, I love you"

J-"I love you too"

I kissed his forehead then tucked him in and turned on his night light then shut his door.
When I walked out I picked up a few more of his toys and threw them in the toy basket then sat on the couch and watched tv.