Please Come Home part 2

-"Thanks V, it was amazing"

I washed my dish and then put it on the drying rack. I dried my hands then walked over to Jayden and picked him up, I held him on my hip as his head rested on my shoulder with his favorite stuffed elephant in his hands. I walked over to V and gave her a hug, she gave Jayden a kiss on his forehead then opened the door for me.

V-"Are you sure you don't want me to carry him?"

B-"No I got him, thank you so much. I'll call you tomorrow"

V-"Ok bye, love you"

B-"Love you too"

We both smiled and I walked down to my car, I put Jayden in his car seat then slid into the front seat and started my car then drove home.

When we got home I got Jayden out of his car seat and carried him all the way to his bed, I started to change him into some pj's and he woke up a little bit.

J-"Mama?"

He rubbed his eyes as I slid his shirt over his head

B-"I'm here baby, I'm here"

J-"Where's daddy?"

B-"H-He's at work baby, but he'll be home in a little bit"

J-"When he comes home can you tell him to come in and kiss me goodnight?"

B-"Of course. Good night buddy"

J-"Good night mama"

I kissed his forehead then walked out and saw Jughead passed out on the couch, I sighed and put a blanket over him then took off his shoes. I then gave him a kiss and turned off the lights then walked into my room and laid down in my bed, not even caring I was still in my clothes, I was to tired to take them off. After 10 minutes of the baby kicking, I finally fell asleep.

J-"Mama! Mama! Mama!"

Jayden came running into the room and started jumping on the bed. I groaned as I sat up and stretched.

B-"Good morning, how did you sleep?"

J-"Good!"

I chuckled and got up then went to the bathroom. After I washed my hands I stood in front of mirror and put my hand on top of my belly.
I didn't like how I looked, I didn't like my body, I didn't feel pretty or even the slightest bit of self confidence. I knew I was pregnant and all but I just didn't feel pretty. I started to cry and stepped away from the mirror so I couldn't see my self anymore. I slid down the wall with tears dripping from my face.

~Flashback~
Betty's pov:

I looked in the mirror at my self, I rubbed my baby bump and even tried putting on makeup to make myself feel better, yet nothing worked. I didn't feel pretty, even the thought of my baby boy growing inside of me didn't make me feel better. I was a slut who got pregnant in high school.
I slid down the wall of my bathroom with tears streaming down my face, I tried to be quiet so Jug didn't hear but I wasn't quiet enough because I heard him knocking on the door and calling my name.

J-"Betts? Baby are you ok?"

B-"Y-Yeah I'm fine"

He could tell I was lying and opened up the door to me crying on the floor. His eyes softened and he got down on the floor next to me then pulled me into his chest as I cried in his arms.

J-"Baby why are you crying?"

B-"I-I'm not even pretty a-anymore"

J-"What? Betts what are you talking about your beautiful"

B-"No I'm not, I'm ugly and fat and the slut of the school"

He sighed then lifted my chin up and moved a string of hair out of my face.

J-"Betty you are beautiful, I don't care if other people don't think you are I know that your beautiful inside and out. You are carrying our baby inside of your beautiful body, are there gonna be some changes yeah. But that doesn't take away the fact that you are the most breath taking, gorgeous girl in this world"

He cupped my face and pulled me into a soft and passionate kiss, when we pulled away he wiped my tears with his hand.

B-"I love you"

J-"I love you too princess"

~End of flashback~