Please Come Home part 3

I heard soft knocks coming from outside the door, I hoped it was Jughead and that he was coming to cuddle me.

J-"Mama?"

I sighed and opened the door for Jayden, he walked in and sat in my lap.

J-"Have you been crying?"

B-"Just a little bit"

J-"Don't cry mama"

He took his little hand and wiped my tears. I pulled him into my arms and kissed the top of his head.

B-"I love you"

J-"I love you too"

I pulled him into one last hug before we both stood up and walked out into the living room to see Jughead still passed out on the couch.

J-"Daddy!"

Jayden ran to Jughead before I could stop him, Jughead groaned as he sat up. Jayden gave him a hug and Jughead put his arm around him then patted his head. He then stood up and started walking to the coffee pot and poured some into a mug.

B-"So w-we have an ultrasound later, I was thinking maybe we could all go to Pop's for breakfast then go to the ultrasound together?"

Ju-"Actually I have something to do so I'll meet you there"

My face fell and I chocked back on my words before answering.

B-"Oh o-ok, w-we'll see you there"

Ju-"K bye"

B-"I love-"

I started but he had already walked out the door, I sighed and wiped my tears then started making breakfast for Jayden and I.

I pulled into the parking lot and got Jayden out of the car then took his hand and walked in.
After I checked in we walked over to the waiting area, they had toys and books so Jayden went and played with the toy trucks while I fidgeted with my hands. I was staring at the doors waiting for Jughead to walk in but he still wasn't here.

~Flashback~
Betty's pov:

I sat in the chair waiting for my named to be called, my leg bounced up and down while I fidgeted with my hands. Jughead sat next to me and realized I was nervous and grabbed my hand.

J-"You ok?"

B-"Yeah, you know how I am with the doctors office"

J-"Don't worry baby, everything will be ok"

B-"How do you know that? T-There could be something wrong with his heart o-or with the birth or-"

J-"Baby baby calm down ok, I know that your nervous but there's nothing to be scared about. Our little boy and you are going to be perfectly healthy"

I nodded and he pulled me into a kiss before we heard a nurse call me name, we both stood up hand in hand and followed the nurse in the back to a room.

~End of flashback~

N-"Elizabeth Cooper?"

B-"Yes, that's me"

N-"Are you ready?"

I quickly glanced at the door and he still wasn't here, I couldn't wait anymore for him. I looked back at the nurse and nodded yes then took Jayden's hand and we followed the nurse back.

N-"Ok, you know the drill"

I chuckled and got up onto the chair then lifted my shirt to reveal my baby bump, she squirted the gel on my stomach, I flinched from the coolness still not being used to it. She turned the lights off and turned on the monitor then took the wand and started moving it around my belly. I saw my little baby pop up on the screen, a few tears escaped my eyes as her heartbeat filled the room. I quickly wiped my tears and turned to Jayden who was memorized by his little sister on the screen.

N-"Would you like pictures?"

B-"Yes please"

She hit a button then turned off the machine and flipped back on the lights. She handed me a paper towel to wipe the gel off my stomach with, then handed me the pictures and asked me a few questions before she told me I was all good to go. I thanked her then grabbed Jayden's hand and we walked out to the front desk where I checked out then walked to my car and drove off.