Please Come Home part 19

D-"Ms. Cooper I am very sorry to tell you this..."

B-"No, please no"

D-"Your baby is stillborn"

My face felt pail, I couldn't speak, I felt as if I couldn't even breathe at that moment. Tears started pouring out of my eyes, they didn't stop. I screamed, I cried, I couldn't stop.
My mom held me in her arms, you could tell that she wanted to cry but she was holding in the tears.

D-"I'm very sorry for your loss"

B-"A-Are you sure she's gone?"

D-"Yes, i'm very sorry. You're going to have to deliver her, we will break your water and then you will give birth in a couple of hours. Then you will have a couple of minutes after she is born before we-"

B-"Please, d-don't finish"

D-"I will give you a minute and I will be back soon"

As the door shut I broke down, I couldn't stop the tears from running down my face, I couldn't stop myself from screaming. I held onto my mom's arm like I was about to fall off a cliff.

B-"I lost her, she's gone"

A-"I'm so sorry honey"

That night was filled with lots of tears, my mom was by my side the whole time, Jughead on the other hand. While I was giving birth to our dead baby he wasn't by my side. All I needed was him, he wasn't there.
I screamed, I cried, after I gave birth the room was dead silent. No baby cries, no Jughead telling me how good I did, just silence.

After she was born they gave her to me, I held her in my arms. Her lifeless body laid on my chest, I got pictures taken before the doctor came in and told me it was time to take her away.

B-"I'm so sorry Addi, I love you so much and I never will forget about you. Till we meet again my angel"

I kissed her forehead as they took her away and I held my stomach, it was hurting so bad. But I would take all the pain in the world just to have her back in my arms.
I failed her... it was all my fault.

B-"Mom I failed her, I'm the reason why this happened. It was all my fault" (sobs)

A-"Betty look at me, you are not the reason why this happened. You did the best you could, it just wasn't the right time"

B-"But now she's gone!"

A-"She's an angel, she is going to be watching over you and Jay until you meet again"