Please Come Home part 6

I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs, I slowly sat up and saw Toni cooking breakfast in the kitchen. I got up and stretched my legs then walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a piece of bacon.

B-"Hot!"

T-"No shit"

I rolled my eyes and gulped down the scolding hot bacon. I grabbed a plate and put some eggs and bacon on it, then got a cup and poured orange juice into it. Then we both sat down and started eating our breakfast.

B-"So any plans today?"

T-"I am taking Cheryl on a date"

B-"Awww, where are you taking her?"

T-"I'm taking her to this really nice little restaurant in greendale"

B-"She'll love it"

T-"I hope so, I even got us a room at the 4 seasons"

I smirked and she rolled her eyes then grabbed the dishes and put them in the sink.

B-"Well I'll leave you to get ready for your date. Thank you for letting me crash here"

T-"No problem, tell Jayden I miss him"

B-"I will"

I gave her a hug and she patted my bump then I walked out to my car and drove home.

J-"Mama! You're back!"

B-"Hi my sweet boy"

He ran into my arms and squeezed me as tight as he could, when he pulled away he gave me a little kiss on my cheek then gave my belly a kiss.

J-"Where did you go?"

B-"I went to aunt Toni's. Where's daddy?"

J-"He's doing laundry in your room"

B-"Ok thanks buddy, did you eat?"

J-"Yeah, we got Pop's!"

B-"Good for you baby"

I ran my hand through his hair before walking into our bedroom, I opened the door to Jughead putting laundry away in our dresser. I walked up behind him and leaned my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into a soft kiss.

J-"I'm sorry about last night, I was being a dick and you don't deserve that. I should have been at the ultrasound there is no excuse, I love you and our little family so much"

He got down on his knees and lifted up my shirt revealing my belly, he planted soft kisses all around my belly.

J-"I love you baby girl"

He lightly rubbed his hands over my belly and smiled when he felt her kick.

B-"She missed her daddy"

I chuckled and wiped away my tears, Jug put back down my shirt and came back to my level then planted a kiss on my forehead.

B-"So I was thinking, maybe today we could take Jayden to the swimming hole that we used to go to in high school, and we could make a fire and have a picnic"

J-"That sounds like fun, let me get Jayden changed real quick and then we can go"

B-"You don't want me to change him?"

J-"Let me do it, your pregnant and I know that your back hurts"

B-"You know me to well"

J-"I know"

He smirked and pecked my lips then walked out of the room to change Jayden while I packed a few things in the picnic basket. 

Ja-"Mama i'm ready to go!"

B-"Ok baby i'll be out in a second!"

I had tried on at least 100 different swimsuits and I didn't look good in any of them, I hated my body and just wished I could look like one of those girls that looks like a model when they're pregnant. I didn't even realize I was taking so long until Jug came into our room.

J-"Hey baby you- woah, you look... beautiful"

B-"No I don't, I look fat and my face is ugly even with makeup! I honestly don't know why you're marrying me-"

J-"Hey stop that! You are drop dead gorgeous and I'm not just marrying you for your looks. I'm marrying you because you are the most caring, kind, sweet, generous, beautiful person I have ever met. You're a great mother and fiance, you look so damn beautiful all the time. I don't even know why you wear makeup. You look beautiful in anything you wear, even pregnant or in labor"

B-"Really?"

I started to cry and he smiled then pulled me into a hug.

J-"Really, now get ready because our son is very eager to go swimming"

B-"Ok, thank you"

J-"Your welcome. I love you"

B-"I love you too"

He pecked my lips and then left me to change. I decided to go with a yellow, blue, and white one piece. I let my hair down and didn't put any makeup on. I threw on a white cover up and then walked to the car.

J-"Damn, Betty Jones you take my breath away"

B-"Jughead Jones, the pleasure is all mine"

He pulled me into a kiss, when we pulled away he placed his hand on my thigh. I giggled as he started driving.