Please Come Home part 26

'Sat in the corner of the room
Everything's reminding me of you
Nursing an empty bottle
And telling myself you're happier, aren't you?
(Hey, yeah, hey, yeah, hey, yeah)
Oh, ain't nobody hurt you like I hurt you (hey, yeah, hey, yeah)
But ain't nobody need you like I do (hey, yeah, hey, yeah)
I know that there's others that deserve you (hey, yeah, hey, yeah)
But my darlin', I am still in love with you'

I sobbed even more, I hated it. I loved the memories that we had, why did he have to take them away and make me sad every time I thought about them.

-Flashback-

J-"You did so good baby"

Jug told me as he held our baby boy in his arms, I sat with sweat and tears dripping down my face.

J-"Fist bump"

He whispered to our baby and curled up his tiny fingers then softly fist bumped with our son.

B-"You too are to cute"

J-"We know"

I chuckled as he kneeled down to my level and gave our baby boy to me. I held him close to my chest and looked at his beautiful blue eyes with a little bit of blonde hair on the top of his head. When I looked up I saw Jug on one knee with a small box in his hand, it was open and had a beautiful diamond ring. I gasped and he smiled then started to talk while I started to cry.

J-"Betty, I know you love the notebook because you always make me watch it with you then you end up crying in my arms. So I thought that there was no better time to quote something from that movie then now, so just like Noah said "It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, every day. you and me... everyday." I love you so much Betty and your the only girl I ever want to wake up to every morning and call my wife. An even though you hate it when I call you Elizabeth because you hate that name, I think it's beautiful just like you. So Elizabeth Cooper, will you marry me?"

I was sobbing and smiling at the same.

B-"Yes!"

He smiled and slid the ring onto my ringer then came up and kissed me passionately.

J-"I love you"

B-"I love you too"

We then turned our attention to our baby boy in my arms. We admired him and sat in the hospital holding each other close. Our own little family.

-End of flashback-

'Cause baby, you look happier, you do
I knew one day you'd fall for someone new
But if he breaks your heart like lovers do
Just know that I'll be waitin' here for you'

I broke down sobbing uncontrollably, Archie came down to my aid and kneeled down next to me then I turned and faced him.
He looked into my eyes that had been puffy from crying, he leaned in slowly but I stopped.

B-"I can't, I'm sorry"

I got up then ran out of his house and ran into mine, still sobbing, I ran up to my room and took out my razor.

B-"I'm sorry" (whispers)

J-"Mama"

I heart Jay call out, he walked into my room with his stuffed animal dragging behind him. He came up and hugged my legs and I immediately turned off the razor and wiped my tears then bent down and picked him up.

J-"Mama I miss daddy"

B-"I know baby"

J-"Can we cuddle?"

B-"Of course we can, let me change into my pj's and you get comfy"

J-"Ok"

He rubbed his eyes and I set him down, he walked tiredly out of the bathroom and climbed up onto my bed. I shut the door and put the razor away then took off my makeup and slipped on my pj's before opening the door then walking over to my bed to see a sleeping Jay. I climbed in next to him and pulled the warm blanket over us as he snuggled up into my chest.

B-"Good night buddy"

I turned off the lamp and slowly fell asleep with my sleeping son in my arms.