Please Come Home part 9

When I got to the construction site I pulled up to where Jug normally is working and got out then started walking towards him, being careful not to fall. I spotted Jug a little ways away, not far, I started walking towards him and as I got closer I saw someone talking to him. Once I got closer I finally could see he was talking to... a girl. My eyes became teary as I saw him laugh at something she said. I walked up to him and he finally saw me then his eyes widened and he came over to me then gave me a peck on the lips.

J-"Hey babe, what are you doing here?"

B-"Well I just came to tell you that your mom decided to pay us a little visit"

J-"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you, sorry"

B-"It's fine, w-who is this?"

I quickly glanced over at the girl standing beside me.

J-"Oh this is Tiffany, my bosses daughter"

She held out her hand and I shook it while my eyes gazed down her beautiful slim body, she was wearing a black crop top that was cut low, dark skinny jeans with rips down the legs showing her knees, she had on black combat boots, her blonde hair was straightened and was freshly cut to her shoulders. She had beautiful blue eyes and a full face of makeup, she looked like a model.

T-"Hi nice to meet you"

B-"Nice to meet you too"

I gave her a small smile and then rubbed my hand over my belly trying to hide my tears.

B-"Well your mom should be back in a few minutes, so I should probably get going. It was nice to meet you"

T-"Nice to meet you too"

I gave her a weak smiled then gave Jug a kiss and started to walk away hoping that maybe Jughead would leave early so I didn't have to deal with his mom all by myself.

J-"Betty!"

I turned around really fast and looked at him.

J-"Can you make chicken for dinner?"

B-"Y-Yeah sure"

I turned back around and walked back to my car, when I sat down in my car I cried while starting to drive away.

When I walked back into the house I got out some goldfish and started eating them with yogurt, weird ass cravings.
I remembered then I forgot to call my mom and tell her that Jayden wasn't coming today, I got out my phone and sat down on the couch then called me mom.

My mother, Alice Smith, she used to be Alice Cooper but our father left us for drugs about 6 years and we later found out that he died from cancer. Even though he left us we were still heartbroken, my mom sheelded herself from us when he left, same thing when we heard about his death. She eventually became more social, it's still hard for her sometimes but we help her through it.

A-"Hey sweetie, are you guys on your way?"

B-"Um about that, Jug's mom showed up and took him out to lunch. I'm sorry"

A-"Oh, it's fine. How long is she staying?"

B-"I have no idea, I didn't even know that she was coming"

A-"Jughead didn't tell you?"

B-"Nope"

I sighed.

A-"Do you still want me to watch him on Tuesday?"

B-"Yeah, depends on how long she stays for"

A-"Ok well let me know, love you"

B-"Love you too Mom"

As the line disconnected I heard the door open and saw Jayden run in.