Vacation Pt. 2: Betcha Expected This

Geno kept his one eye trained on the window. 

   "Geno are we-?"

   "Yes Reaper we are still over the ocean." He sighed rubbing the space between his eye and his glitch. 

   Reaper whined and tapped his foot with nerves. "When to we get to land?" 

   "Just a few more hours." Logically he knew Reaper would be frightened of this. The first hour he was happy to comfort his husband but now... it was annoying. 

   Reaper whined softly and clutched his seat belt tighter.

   Error sighed flipping through his book. Beside him Heart was fast asleep. He had no clue how the younger could sleep through... that- "Reaper, kindly, shut up."

   "You tell 'em Error." Decans murmured a few seats away. 

   "Deccy be nice," Fresh muttered half asleep. He snuggled further into Clubs side. 

   "Yeah Deccy be nice." Club giggled at how adorable that was. "Fresh that was so cute..."

   Error huffed. "Hey look I'm cool with you guys but you watch it. That's my baby brother." At least this conversation got him distracted. 

   "Error be nice." Geno turned in his seat to scold the middle brother. 

   "But-!" 

   "No buts. Fresh can take care of himself."

   Decans stuck his tongue out at Error. 

   Error grit his teeth and huffed. He was back to bored again...

   "I can not draw ANYTHING!" Ink sighed dramatically and sank down in his seat. "Stupid useless empty skull." 

   "Ink I'm sure there will be plenty art opportunities when we get there." Sugar sighed, "Dream Control your demon."

   "He was Error's demon first." 

   "He was never my demon. I just summoned him." Error quipped at the three in the back.

   "I reiterate. Dream. Your demon. Come get it." Sugar huffed. 

   "We are on the same plane Sugar." Dream huffed. "Where do I take him?"

   "I AM RIGHT HERE!" Ink pouted. 

   Geno jolted as the plane stalled a bit. Turbulence. He reached and grasped Reaper's hand. "It's alright."

   "ThIs Is NoT oKaY!" Reaper whined shaking in his seat. 

   Geno sighed and glanced out the window. Smoke? Is the water getting closer. 

   "This is your captain speaking. There has been a control malfunction. Please remains calm and-" There was a sound of something shattering and a wet gurgle before the coms went off. 

   A low whine built in Reaper's throat. "I knew it!" He grabbed the little thing that dropped down and breathed heavily into it. Whistling began. 

   Geno stumbled past his husband and towards the door. "Parachutes!" 12. One for the captain and 10 passengers plus any crew. The load was small, being only the 10 of them, so there were obviously enough. 

   There was a mad scramble for the chutes. He watched Error and Sugar go down at least. He hoped the rest got out the door. 

   "Reaper it's time to go."

   "Nuh uh!" 

   "Reaper!"

   "I'm not moving! This isn't happening!" 

   Geno ripped the belt apart and tugged his husband out of the seat. "Put this on and go or else we will die!" He shoved the backpack towards Reaper. 

   Reaper gripped the pack tightly and froze. "Geno I can't-"

   Geno frowned and shoved his husband out the door. He opened the door to the cockpit. The captain had been impaled by one of the broken instruments No hope for him. Geno grabbed his pack and hopped out the door...