Sweet Dreams Children (+Cloud)

So... I added Blueprint a while ago (who does not belong to me) and yesterday I introduced Tik Tok. I figured I might as well show off the rest!

The oldest is Dusk a Dustmare ship child. Shes quite the grump honestly and can be pretty bossy. She's in the process of starting her own sewing business.

Streak is next. He's Color and Killers son. He changes color with his emotions just like Color. Hes in the police academy.

Tik Tok you already know. Hes Epic and Cross's son. Hes a lovable goofball.

Lust and Blue found a surrogate mother and that's how Blueprint was made.

Nova is last. She's Outer and Killer ship child and the second child of the trio as a whole.

Age wise along with the normal Gen2 it would be Jessie, Morang, Goth, Palette, Dusk, Valentine, Clover, Streak, Tik Tok, Seven, Crayola, Blueprint, Raven, and Nova with her being a year younger than Raven.

That brings me to Cloud. I've actually mentioned Cloud before! He's Spade and Blaine's son. He's 16 while the twins are 19. Also if you look at the timeline post in the Omniverse oneshot book you'll see that aging is practically halted in the normal Refresh timeline. Please ignore my logic. I just want cute ships T-T Cypher and Rune age weird. Lets just say its a Twilight situation with Esme. Ugh I hated that analogy so so much... Just look it up...

Jessie is 37
Morang is 35
Goth is 24
Palette is 24
Dusk is 24
Valentine is 23
Clover is 23
Streak is 22
Tik Tok is 20
Rune is 20 but WoNkY
Seven is 19
Crayola is 19
Blueprint is 19
Raven is 18
Nova is 17
Cypher is 17 but WoNkY
And Cloud is 16